• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very nice, it seems to have taken her a lot of years to make the mental transition but at least she has.

Growing up in a UAW family I was indoctrinated into the Dem. thinking from day one of seeing the world politically. March to the party line. Unions rule. Blah blah blah.

It took many years to break out of that brain washing and this caused a serious rift with my Dads side of the family. They are all gone now but lever pulling dems to the bitter end.

Once a person sees the world through a clear set of eyes so much is possible.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Growing up in a UAW family I was indoctrinated into the Dem. thinking from day one of seeing the world politically. March to the party line. Unions rule. Blah blah blah.

It took many years to break out of that brain washing and this caused a serious rift with my Dads side of the family. They are all gone now but lever pulling dems to the bitter end.

My Dad's Dad was UAW and Dem and a strong supporter of both, but absolutely did not want his kids to be part of a union or work in a factory. The story always seemed odd to me, but I suppose Grandpa wanted his kids to do better than himself, and my parents always wanted my brother and I to do better than them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

It took many years to break out of that brain washing and this caused a serious rift with my Dads side of the family. They are all gone now but lever pulling dems [STRIKE]to the bitter end[/STRIKE] still to this day.

FIFY. :):

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm going to change my will to say when I die, the only person who can vote in my place is they guy who perpetually runs for office with the boot on his head.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Is it any coincidence that she's also such a beautiful woman?
    Dennis Prager's "Prager U" videos are terrific, for anyone who hasn't yet watched more of them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is it any coincidence that she's also such a beautiful woman?
    Dennis Prager's "Prager U" videos are terrific, for anyone who hasn't yet watched more of them.

Not that I disagree that she's beautiful, but something about Tea in China.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Not that I disagree that she's beautiful, but something about Tea in China.

It doesn't ordinarily, but the part of the video where she mentions how feminists (feminazis) started shunning her when she questioned their orthodoxy.
    Just look how even moderately attractive women get uglified the more they become adherents to the cult of feminism.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It doesn't ordinarily, but the part of the video where she mentions how feminists (feminazis) started shunning her when she questioned their orthodoxy.
    Just look how even moderately attractive women get uglified the more they become adherents to the cult of feminism.

I have no idea if the numbers are any different than the general population or if it has any deeper meaning, but I have noticed the irony that so many feminists aren't particularly feminine.

Top Bottom