• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I concur. He has been off a bit the last couple years. He used to be a RINO. Now he's a confused, sometimes incoherent RINO.

Dont get me wrong, I wish no ill will on him. Cancer is a bi***! But given his recent behavior, it was either this or senility to explain it.

I hope he beats it.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's not often that I agree with Senator McCain, but that doesn't change how he held to the Code of Conduct under extreme duress in the Hilton.
    Such a shame that this will likely strike him down rather than something a bit more final and merciful, such as a heart attack while sleeping peacefully.
    Having personally seen family members lose acuity for other reasons is a crushing experience.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    It's not often that I agree with Senator McCain, but that doesn't change how he held to the Code of Conduct under extreme duress in the Hilton.
    Such a shame that this will likely strike him down rather than something a bit more final and merciful, such as a heart attack while sleeping peacefully.
    Having personally seen family members lose acuity for other reasons is a crushing experience.

^^^^ This ^^^^

Will be praying for him and his family.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I'm no fan of McCain as a Senator but its sad to see him leave this way. He was after all a POW Vietnam veteran and deserves respect for that.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Hopefully he will take his remaining days to be with his family and enjoy what he can of life. I hope he does not feel driven to return to DC and die in his chair; if that is all that is of value to him he stopped living a long time ago.

The graveyards are full of people who thought they couldn't be replaced.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Does AZ get to appoint a replacement Senator until if and when McCain is able to return to duty? Although even if he does beat this, and I hope he does, an 80 year old guy with a history of cancer should spend his remaining years with family and friends.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I hope this goes well for the Senator. But I hope he retires at this point.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There's conflicting reports of to what code he held.
    None the less he is a liar and has betrayed his oath to the constitution and I've prayed for his departure from the Senate for sometime. He will probably stay on the government teet till he passes away and therefore give the voters what they've already been receiving for years, nothing.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Since he made a statement to the effect that he hopes to be back in Washington soon, it appears that the only thing to remove him will be the grim reaper.

It must be a heck of a high to be in the US Senate. Otherwise why would so many of them hang on so long there?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Since he made a statement to the effect that he hopes to be back in Washington soon, it appears that the only thing to remove him will be the grim reaper.

It must be a heck of a high to be in the US Senate. Otherwise why would so many of them hang on so long there?
    . Must be a thrill. With all that beer money,I would give it up and kick back. His wife's net worth is 200 million.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Cancer sucks. I'd wish this on no one. A prayer of God's blessing on John and His comfort for his family as they go through this affliction together. Here's praying for a speedy recovery, Sen. McCain.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    There's conflicting reports of to what code he held.
    None the less he is a liar and has betrayed his oath to the constitution and I've prayed for his departure from the Senate for sometime. He will probably stay on the government teet till he passes away and therefore give the voters what they've already been receiving for years, nothing.
    :+1:

Top Bottom