• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    well they may improve how they go about the delivery but the lies will be the same.

But Robert Gibbs and Jay Carney haven't been doing that gig for quite a few years now.
    You can lecture about lies from this president with credibility right about the time you have anything to say about the the repeated lies and weaponization of the entire federal government against ordinary citizens conducted by this president's immediate predecessor, e.g. IRS, NSA, DOJ.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Spicer while I'm sure he is a good guy and did his best, wasn't a great communicator. Too wishy wzshy. You say what needs to be said (the positions of the POTUS) and stop. No elaboration or explaining needed. Let the evil media do their damn,jobs and translate what you said. They are.gonna form their own narratives anyways. Spicer just gave it up on a silver platter and put the president in bad positions that he never would have been in had Spicer just read the script and then shut up.
    I look forward to seeing a gifted speaker take over. I mean it is only the words of the most powerful man on earth they are relaying Jesus

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Spicer while I'm sure he is a good guy and did his best, wasn't a great communicator. Too wishy wzshy. You say what needs to be said (the positions of the POTUS) and stop. No elaboration or explaining needed. Let the evil media do their damn,jobs and translate what you said. They are.gonna form their own narratives anyways. Spicer just gave it up on a silver platter and put the president in bad positions that he never would have been in had Spicer just read the script and then shut up.
    I look forward to seeing a gifted speaker take over. I mean it is only the words of the most powerful man on earth they are relaying Jesus

Well Spicer may have been a bit not up to the task, but you don't assign any blame to the President? I mean you do know any man who's so concerned about the size of his crowd is just a bit off wouldn't you say? You know, a bit touched in the head.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well Spicer may have been a bit not up to the task, but you don't assign any blame to the President? I mean you do know any man who's so concerned about the size of his crowd is just a bit off wouldn't you say? You know, a bit touched in the head.

We've already discussed this issue to the point of there being no need to rehash it. I don't talk to brick walls and neither should you. I love our president and the big **** you's he's been sending to all the democrats and their buddies who hate America. I can't wait to see him continue. I don't see my views changing

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    We've already discussed this issue to the point of there being no need to rehash it. I don't talk to brick walls and neither should you. I love our president and the big **** you's he's been sending to all the democrats and their buddies who hate America. I can't wait to see him continue. I don't see my views changing

So you have no issue with him being a habitual liar or you don't believe he has an issue with the truth?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Scaramucci speaking now. Nice improvement.

Is that because he said multiple times that he really luvs the President and massaged his needy ego, or because you think he has the ability to lie in a way where it will be more pleasing to the American audience?

Top Bottom