• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What's Messers record? He more of a Todd Young or a Rand Paul Republican?

Well he was.indiana Republican chairman before becoming a.congressman In probably the most secure Republican district in Indiana. Mike pences old seat. Held by David Macintosh before him until David ran for governor and lost making way for pence after he.beat Jeff lindor in the primaries.
    So,if you want to lump him with a 'name then Todd young. There's only one rand Paul God bless him

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    The Hammer and Nigel show yesterday on WIBC said the Todd Rokita is going to jump into the primary to challenge Luke Messer. So two establishment Republicans going at each other in the primary? It will be like Tweedledee vs. Tweedledum. Now, if we could convince John Hostettler or someone like him to jump into the race, there would be more of a difference between the candidates. With Messer and Rokita splitting the establishment vote, a third Tea Party-leaning candidate may even win. Or, those two may suck all the money and air out of the room leaving a true conservative high and dry. Too early to tell but you can be sure I will be watching this race since I live in Messer's district.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not following. I was referring to the complete inability of Republicans to work together and not bicker.

I was referring to all the excuses made for Republicans not sticking together. Like for example, throwing Mourdock under the bus for a tiny non-PC slip up. Another reason we are even talking about Donelly at all.

Where would we be had Mourdock been elected vs Donnelly? Obamacare, Kagen, Sotomayer?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I don't have anything against Messer on policies, but I don't see a way to put a good spin on that paycheck his wife receives for a part-time gig. I'm not real thrilled with the other camp fooling with Wikipedia pages either. They haven't even really started the mud slinging, and I have already lost enthusiasm for either of these two. Beating Donnelly is not a slam-dunk.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I was referring to all the excuses made for Republicans not sticking together. Like for example, throwing Mourdock under the bus for a tiny non-PC slip up. Another reason we are even talking about Donelly at all.

Where would we be had Mourdock been elected vs Donnelly? Obamacare, Kagen, Sotomayer?

If memory serves those all occurred before Mourdock v Donnelly.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If memory serves those all occurred before Mourdock v Donnelly.

That's correct. Kagan was the last vote to occur. She was confirmed in August 2010. Also, one more Republican on any of those votes would not have mattered.

Top Bottom