• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Jim Lucas is beginning discussions for a medical marijuana bill in Indiana. Data shows a 25% decrease in opioid overdose deaths in states that either legalized recreational use or adddd medical marijuana.

i wish they'd leave doctors out of it and just do a push for legalizing, but that would likely not pass. Medical MJ is such a fraudulent system and a money-making scheme for government and crony capitalism.

anyway, follow him on FB for more info

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Stop using the trojan horse of "medical" marijuana and go straight to recreational if you want to legalize it. Like you said, complete fraud.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    diez-anuncios-contra-la-droga-que-dan-muchas-ganas-de-drogarte-420-body-image-1421662179.jpg

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    AND, as long as their is a FEDERAL LAW, against it,

Then "WE" as LEGAL gun owners, CANNOT, LEGALLY purchase a gun,

From a FFL ..... Is that CORRECT ?????

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stop using the trojan horse of "medical" marijuana and go straight to recreational if you want to legalize it. Like you said, complete fraud.

I agree.

Legalize pot for recreational use, leave doctors out of this.

Although, I think some of the "medical marijuana" nonsense stems legitimately from pot's place as a schedule 1 drug (no medical value). Doctors and patients alone should decide if a treatment has "medical" or "research" value.

Beyond that, I question the "medicinal" value of smoking anything.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    AND, as long as their is a FEDERAL LAW, against it,

Then "WE" as LEGAL gun owners, CANNOT, LEGALLY purchase a gun,

From a FFL ..... Is that CORRECT ?????

This should be the FIRST response anytime this topic appears on INGO...state rules be damned, if you use pot you are no longer eligible to exercise your second amendment rights under federal law.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I agree.

Legalize pot for recreational use, leave doctors out of this.

Although, I think some of the "medical marijuana" nonsense stems legitimately from pot's place as a schedule 1 drug (no medical value). Doctors and patients alone should decide if a treatment has "medical" or "research" value.

Beyond that, I question the "medicinal" value of smoking anything.

As far as for medical purposes, it doesn't necessarily have to be smoked. A lot of it has to do with extracting the oils
    Im sure this little girl is grateful she can use the extracted oils as treatment.
    Marijuana Treats Young Girl's Severe Seizures - Reality Sandwich

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Several years ago a Doctor was being interviewed on the radio about medical marijuana. I clearly recall him saying there is nothing medicinal in marijuana that wasn't readily available in other medicines.

Also recall reading about studies showing marijuana smoke is a lot worse than tobacco smoke.

Disclosure: I never smoked pot. Once back in the 60's. unknown to me, my hippie cousin gave me tea with pot in it. It must have been a low dose as I remember it did nothing to me.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

Weird orgies, Wild parties, unleashed passions? Is this anti-weed propaganda or a promotional advertisement?

Seriously weed is no worse or better than alcohol and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise. I am not ashamed to admit I extensively studied it's effects first hand as a teenager and alcohol is by far and away much easier and quicker to become intoxicated to the point of not being able to control yourself. I have no experience with weed in the past ten years or so now so I can't speak to the effects of the newer edibles or stronger strains produced now but I would imagine they would be much the same.

As far as medicinal usage I know a guy who has epilepsy and he uses hash oils daily. It has significantly reduced his seizures, in the last six months he has has two where he was having them almost weekly before usage. No other medicine helped him.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Are THC pills still a thing? Can a Dr. Prescribe them? My older sister had (and died of) cancer back in the early 90s, and I remember her being prescribed THC capsules to relieve the effects of other treatments. Is it in the same realm as medical marijuana? And/if so, why was it fine then and not now?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Are THC pills still a thing? Can a Dr. Prescribe them? My older sister had (and died of) cancer back in the early 90s, and I remember her being prescribed THC capsules to relieve the effects of other treatments. Is it in the same realm as medical marijuana? And/if so, why was it fine then and not now?

marinol is a thing. Synthetic THC. Many of my patients are on it

Last edited:
    Top Bottom