• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Picking up where we left off regarding Tulsi Gabbard, would you...

• Total voters

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    After considering the following posts, along with a bit of HuffPo whining I found, I feel sufficiently mischievous to post a poll!

This is an anonymous poll, so go right ahead and be honest!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...wont-supportwhile_us_57635ad1e4b0092652d744e9

If they were smart they would start grooming this young lady....

Tulsi-gabbard-promoted-major.jpg

161122-tulsi-gabbard-cr-0417_78468f377efbdece6456d04aa28bbb9f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

bBeDN4v4.jpeg

f2ae50b7a68febfe1c960e713e5a0ff4_400x400.jpeg

[video=youtube;5S2de7zcUqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2de7zcUqs[/video]

Let me help....

Padma-Lakshmi-1.jpg

She is without a doubt smokin' hot. When she starts to talk beyond her military career though, her true colors appear. Just listen to any of her TV interviews. When she gets away from a military discussion, she is an entitled person raised in an entitled state, believing in gov't controlled everything. She carries herself very well through it, speaking intelligently, but that is what she is. A pretty young Bernie.

^^^THIS^^^

Too many of you are thinking with your wrong head.

Now for confession time!

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Keep seeing those on tv ads these days, but I prefer the ones found in the Andy Mohr Ford commercials.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No. It's always a pizza with extra sausage.

I was thinking of the movie featuring the two young men who worked their way through college at the pizza shop making a whole lot more money 'servicing' the customers than delivering pizzas, with 'extra anchovies' being the code word in the order for services, well, not relevant to the pizza. I suppose you could say that the delivered product was 'extra sausage' but that would be too easy to get a misunderstanding with someone who actually wanted a surplus of ground pork.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I know this is getting off-topic, but is she actually pro-gun or just not sufficiently anti-gun for Huffpo?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I know this is getting off-topic, but is she actually pro-gun or just not sufficiently anti-gun for Huffpo?

She claims the standard support of 'reasonable' gun control laws which are anything but reasonable, but she apparently isn't acting on it making the lefties see her as a 'DINO' in this regard. I am not sure where she will end up with this, but it seems cause to pay attention to how she behaves rather than summarily dismissing her on the issue.

Top Bottom