• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Today there are thousands of Americans rallying in Boston against free speech. That is a huge win for the communists and their unwitting supporters. They have effectively disarmed any opposition by labeling anyone who resists as Nazis, Klansmen or the like. Since the communists have a stranglehold on the propaganda machine their word is final. These are dark days indeed for our country.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    The future is looking quite grimm, isn't it.

Mostly because of Ignorance....with a little Stupidity thrown in. Between the media and the education system, people are ignorant to what communism is and they're stupid to think that big government is the answer to their problems.

It's amazing just how many people in this free country take our freedoms for granted and are so willing to give freedoms up.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Today there are thousands of Americans rallying in Boston against free speech. That is a huge win for the communists and their unwitting supporters. They have effectively disarmed any opposition by labeling anyone who resists as Nazis, Klansmen or the like. Since the communists have a stranglehold on the propaganda machine their word is final. These are dark days indeed for our country.

It's gonna come to a head certainly and I don't think their side is gonna like the end result

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nah. People looking for a reason to protest. They have no clue that their mayhem adds voters to our side. They learned nothing from the election.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Nah. People looking for a reason to protest. They have no clue that their mayhem adds voters to our side. They learned nothing from the election.

The thing is the GOP is doing NOTHING to endear themselves to anyone either. Effing cowards, all of them. Mostly...I think it's time for T to step away and let P do the job. I think he would have very broad GOP support, maybe even the odd Dem.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What good is GOP support? They can't even get what they ran on passed?

The pres is doing fine. The problem is NeverTrumpers siding with the left to undercut him.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I have a side. It's my side. I have cookies. You guys stay on your side.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAz5AAAAJGU1NWM1NDdmLWU5MzUtNDFhZC1iNjBmLTk5ZGUyZmMxZjcwMQ.jpg

Top Bottom