• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, it doesn't work that way. It's a waste of time. Domestic extremist groups aren't listed as terror groups.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    .Are they Democrats?

No, I'm just telling you that a law will need to be crafted in order to list Antifa as a terrorist group. And BOY if that legislation proceeds forward, you're going to have more problems than you could possibly imagine.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Let's work that through. If 100k signatures (or roughly .03% of the US population) designates any group as "terrorist group", what are the implications for the 1st amendment?

Do you think you couldn't get 100K signatures to designate the NRA a terrorist group?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    You could get 100,000 Sig's for anything.What I have not seen is the NRA breaking ,beating,rioting,and preaching future violence.Maybe they will all just go home.I did read that they are now demanding that Soreass pay them for their work.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You could get 100,000 Sig's for anything.What I have not seen is the NRA breaking ,beating,rioting,and preaching future violence.Maybe they will all just go home.I did read that they are now demanding that Soreass pay them for their work.

"Sign this petition to get the NRA declared a terrorist group. They work to undermine common sense gun control, leaving guns in the hands of violent criminals, creating fear in our neighborhoods..."

If you believe it or not is irrelevant if you really want a country where .03% of the population can declare a group a "terror group".

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I think the point here, which the INGO liberal police coalition may be missing, is that the White House Petition business is silly as hell. Most here are intelligent enough to grasp that signing a petition to label a vagina as a jelly sandwich, doesn't actually make it a jelly sandwich. But nonetheless, the silliness is there, and as long as it persists, there's no law against "the right" pointing out the silliness by participating in-kind. Or, not. (I will exercise my right to do the latter). Or, maybe we can use our "muscle" to perhaps try to persuade Trump to just do away with the White House Message Board altogether. (Although that would probably get him marked as the worst sort of anti-1A ogre).

Lighten up guys. Heh. You're like the Carly Simon song. You swarm to these street lights almost like you think they're about you.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you think these clowns are only Domestic?

Yes, "Antifa" is American. If you mean the German, British, Swedish or any other versions which are spelled differently and also include the word "Action", and not interconnected, You'll need to draw up separate petitions.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    There's already 146 k that signed. Yes it's silly to think that the White House will do any thing towards the stated goal and yes domestic groups aren't label terrorist organization but is it a waste of time? It does send a message that people aren't buying the ANTIFA BS, that they see them as a "hate" group. Is that really a bad thing?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think the point here, which the INGO liberal police coalition may be missing, is that the White House Petition business is silly as hell. Most here are intelligent enough to grasp that signing a petition to label a vagina as a jelly sandwich, doesn't actually make it a jelly sandwich. But nonetheless, the silliness is there, and as long as it persists, there's no law against "the right" pointing out the silliness by participating in-kind. Or, not. (I will exercise my right to do the latter). Or, maybe we can use our "muscle" to perhaps try to persuade Trump to just do away with the White House Message Board altogether. (Although that would probably get him marked as the worst sort of anti-1A ogre).

Lighten up guys. Heh. You're like the Carly Simon song. You swarm to these street lights almost like you think they're about you.

INGO gems.

Not to mention that people would look really silly wearing a jelly sandwich as a hat.

Oh, wait.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Remember when the majority INGO wanted less government control? Remember when INGO criticized a very small group of vocal individuals trying to go against the majority and force their own laws to limit freedom?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Remember when the majority INGO wanted less government control? Remember when INGO criticized a very small group of vocal individuals trying to go against the majority and force their own laws to limit freedom?

Obama is out of office, jet skiing with celebs. Those days are gone.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let's get a petition started to have love handles designated as eminently attractive to the ladies.

I mean, if we get the signatures, it will become truth, right?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Let's get a petition started to have love handles designated as eminently attractive to the ladies.

I mean, if we get the signatures, it will become truth, right?

Exactly. Many people don't know this, but if you look back into history, you'll see that big boobs on women was considered unseemly until John Quincy Adams was cajoled into making them sexy via petitions to the White House.

Top Bottom