Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    I have no idea who she is and what's the link between her and that thread.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Thanks Act.

User Info Menu

Thanks Act.
    Don't thank me. Thank God and plastic surgery.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Don't thank me. Thank God and plastic surgery.
    lol I mean for the info and who she is.

User Info Menu

lol I mean for the info and who she is.
    type her name in. There are more pictures that INGO staff may not approve of.

User Info Menu

Vladimir should have paid for braces, the teeth are a huge turn-off. :o

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JTScribe View Post
    Vladimir should have paid for braces, the teeth are a huge turn-off. :o
    what teeth?.....
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

User Info Menu

Apparently a petition to get a pardon for Kyle.

https://www.change.org/p/donald-j-tr...ers-fps-russia

As a result of a non violent drug offense, Kyle (FPS Russia) was stripped of his Constitutional right to own a firearm and $400,000 worth of firearms. Firearm ownership should be available to all non violent citizens in the United States. FPS Russia was an entertaining and informative channel that many in the gun community knew and loved, now we should pay Kyle back with support. His pardon would right a wrong done to a non violent gun owner, and set the stage for more freedom in the United States.

Following the death of Keith Ratliff, and no arrests or explanation despite evidence pointing to murder, the ATF began targeting Kyle Meyers and raided his house twice, finding a miniscule amount of honey oil. Due to current federal law, that immediately resulted in his arrest and seizure of his firearms.

Kyle has served his time, but is still prohibited from owning firearms. It is abundantly clear that non violent drug offenses have been over charged for years. A pardon of Kyle would begin to make things right and provide hope for other peaceful citizens convicted of non violent drug offenses left defenseless by current law. By supporting this petition, you are helping restore the rights of a great American and helping defend your own.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Apparently a petition to get a pardon for Kyle.

https://www.change.org/p/donald-j-tr...ers-fps-russia
    Regardless of what you think of him or his personal choices, his YouTube channel was wildly popular, especially with younger folks. He was definitely popularizing and normalizing the enjoyment of exotic firearms, even if he did occasionally do some things that were cringeworthy.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

I love the professional Russian. He had a great channel.

Justin B. - "Make them watch Wonder Woman. They'll molon labe after that!"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast