Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co

just as a side note, and I could be wrong, but I don't believe he owned any of the NFA stuff he shot, or at least very little of it. Most of it was borrowed/supplied by others, and I think alot of that is where his (deceased) partner came into play.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Comrade Chapman will keep you warm, tovarisch.

c35239ce-1f69-4c4e-8081-4ec0f9827ec8.jpg

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Just an update to all of this. Most of you probably don't know that Kyle Myers is a host on a podcast series with a bunch of other YouTubers. I had a running theory that another fan of the show "confirmed" for me. Fans have been known to send the hosts various things, even going as far as showing up at their doorstep to say hello. Apparently, Kyle picked this package up from his PO box, and it's suspected that a fan sent it to him.

The ATF has had a hard on for this guy for years, and any excuse they can find to mess his life up, they do. This was just another one of those times. It's all speculation at this point as to if a fan sent it to him or not, but I'd put a large sum of money on this being the case

nobody_special

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    South Bend
    They must have proof that he was anticipating the package otherwise it would be entrapment (in short making somebody do something they normally wouldn't do) The Yankee Marshalls podcast stated that it was THC oil though that is pure speculation since he apparently charged with schedule I and schedule II possession with intent to distribute due to the amount
    Either way he's got a long legal road ahead of him

Top Bottom