• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That wouldn't even be a race. He'd win by a landslide. I still remember when he decided not to go pro and stayed for his senior season. People were standing up, clapping, yelling, and wooping it up.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    That wouldn't even be a race. He'd win by a landslide. I still remember when he decided not to go pro and stayed for his senior season. People were standing up, clapping, yelling, and wooping it up.

I still have family in TN. They love Peyton there.
    They were heartbroken when he chose Denver over TN.
    I'd hate to guess how many kids have been named Peyton.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    An interesting video would be Peyton Manning throwing footballs at Hickock45's steel targets. I'd bet he could ring the gong.

John

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    An interesting video would be Peyton Manning throwing footballs at Hickock45's steel targets. I'd bet he could ring the gong.

John

80 yards? Eh, I think he'd just throw one of his famous waffle-balls at this point.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I don't think it would be a wise choice for the senate. We need national leaders who do not choke in the clutch, or every time he goes against the power holders in Boston.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Maybe a pipe dream for some, but I do not think it's in the cards for him. He is the most marketable athlete of all-time. With his stake in the Jordan brand (a subsidiary of Nike), I believe Michael Jordan will beat Payton Manning to the billion dollar net worth checkpoint. But Peyton Manning is incredibly competitive. In the long run he will out earn Michael Jordan. He cannot do that as a public servant. I imagine he will break into a front office and part of his deal, on his terms, will be with equity in a team. That alone will increase the potential to fill seats and build a fan base...if the NFL could manage to get out of their own way.

As a public servant, I imagine national sponsorships - Buick, Gatorade, Nationwide, Papa John's, satellite TV - and endorsement deals/media/marketing will not be kosher and would be seen as a conflict of interest . As long as he's in the private sector he can have his cake and eat it too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I never thought of Manning as needing to be the richest guy. But anyway, never underestimate the earning power of a politician.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe a pipe dream for some, but I do not think it's in the cards for him. He is the most marketable athlete of all-time. With his stake in the Jordan brand (a subsidiary of Nike), I believe Michael Jordan will beat Payton Manning to the billion dollar net worth checkpoint. But Peyton Manning is incredibly competitive. In the long run he will out earn Michael Jordan. He cannot do that as a public servant. I imagine he will break into a front office and part of his deal, on his terms, will be with equity in a team. That alone will increase the potential to fill seats and build a fan base...if the NFL could manage to get out of their own way.

As a public servant, I imagine national sponsorships - Buick, Gatorade, Nationwide, Papa John's, satellite TV - and endorsement deals/media/marketing will not be kosher and would be seen as a conflict of interest . As long as he's in the private sector he can have his cake and eat it too.

You're new here, arent you?
    https://ballotpedia.org/Net_worth_of_United_States_Senators_and_Representatives

Top Bottom