• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Preface- I told myself I wouldn't/shouldn't do this. Maybe I was wrong then. After the last couple of remarks and criticism I've witnessed from Hillary..... I cannot refrain.

Mrs Clinton,

I am amazed and dumbfounded at the response you publicly made, following the horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas; the worst of it's kind in American history. It so confused me, that I had to stay up 'til this hour (4 AM).... to hear it repeated on cable news, to believe it. And it only took you nine hours after the massacre, to run your mouth for yet another opportunity to get your face on the TV news.

Once again, you have interjected yourself into a national tragedy in the only manner you know..... by revealing your total lack of compassion and total lack of understanding. Only you, and the far left politicians who are like you, could believe that, that was a proper thing to do. Your lack of understanding, of many things, is why you were not elected the first female President. And since then, you have failed to understand several absolutes. You don't seem to understand that our President, Donald Trump won the election, and even more so, that you lost the election. Your lack of understanding is so profound, that you have careened through an entire gamut of reasons why you lost the election. You have, over the last nine months, blamed a multitude of things and people for your failure.

You fail to understand that some of us are ready and willing to accept and respect our new President. President Trump. In the primary campaign, I supported Ted Cruz. I even bashed Donald Trump during that period. Then came the General Election, and my choice was clear.

Hillary, you lack the understanding too, that you LOST the election, because of you. Since losing, you have, along with an entire crowd of liberals AND the main-stream media taken to calling President Trump "un-Presidential". I cannot fathom a world in which you would ever be considered more "presidential" than Mr Trump. Even thru out your campaign, you lacked the understanding of reverence.... far more than President Trump could ever be accused of. In every speech you gave, at every campaign event..... you YELLED your message at your supporters and others in attendance. You came off as the 'angry old woman' that you are.

Perhaps a good therapist might be able to give you some understanding. Maybe he or she would tell you, that you never got over Bill's infidelity, and your only seeming re-course was to "break the glass ceiling". Maybe two good therapists could help you to see, that you failed at that, and you have no one to blame, but Hillary.

Please now, do the citizens of this great nation a huge favor and keep your mouth shut and keep your eccentric opinions to yourself. Let President Trump alone, and allow him to do his job. I now believe, whole heartedly, that he loves this country and her people. I believe he has a good sense of direction, and a great sense of understanding... which you lack, and always will. Please Mrs Clinton, go sit down, and shut up, and maybe just knit something.

And if you should actually read this letter, kindly do not reply..... as no one wants to hear from you.

A patriot from Indianapolis, - Lee McFarland

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Preface- I told myself I wouldn't/shouldn't do this. Maybe I was wrong then. After the last couple of remarks and criticism I've witnessed from Hillary..... I cannot refrain.

Mrs Clinton,

I am amazed and dumbfounded at the response you publicly made, following the horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas; the worst of it's kind in American history. It so confused me, that I had to stay up 'til this hour (4 AM).... to hear it repeated on cable news, to believe it. And it only took you nine hours after the massacre, to run your mouth for yet another opportunity to get your face on the TV news.

Once again, you have interjected yourself into a national tragedy in the only manner you know..... by revealing your total lack of compassion and total lack of understanding. Only you, and the far left politicians who are like you, could believe that, that was a proper thing to do. Your lack of understanding, of many things, is why you were not elected the first female President. And since then, you have failed to understand several absolutes. You don't seem to understand that our President, Donald Trump won the election, and even more so, that you lost the election. Your lack of understanding is so profound, that you have careened through an entire gamut of reasons why you lost the election. You have, over the last nine months, blamed a multitude of things and people for your failure.

You fail to understand that some of us are ready and willing to accept and respect our new President. President Trump. In the primary campaign, I supported Ted Cruz. I even bashed Donald Trump during that period. Then came the General Election, and my choice was clear.

Hillary, you lack the understanding too, that you LOST the election, because of you. Since losing, you have, along with an entire crowd of liberals AND the main-stream media taken to calling President Trump "un-Presidential". I cannot fathom a world in which you would ever be considered more "presidential" than Mr Trump. Even thru out your campaign, you lacked the understanding of reverence.... far more than President Trump could ever be accused of. In every speech you gave, at every campaign event..... you YELLED your message at your supporters and others in attendance. You came off as the 'angry old woman' that you are.

Perhaps a good therapist might be able to give you some understanding. Maybe he or she would tell you, that you never got over Bill's infidelity, and your only seeming re-course was to "break the glass ceiling". Maybe two good therapists could help you to see, that you failed at that, and you have no one to blame, but Hillary.

Please now, do the citizens of this great nation a huge favor and keep your mouth shut and keep your eccentric opinions to yourself. Let President Trump alone, and allow him to do his job. I now believe, whole heartedly, that he loves this country and her people. I believe he has a good sense of direction, and a great sense of understanding... which you lack, and always will. Please Mrs Clinton, go sit down, and shut up, and maybe just knit something.

And if you should actually read this letter, kindly do not reply..... as no one wants to hear from you.

YES, I like it !!!!!

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Wouldn't the hot gasses from a suppressor set off the fire alarm quicker leading to finding the shooter's location quicker?

Yes, in a way. The increased gas blowback into the action from the suppressor will cause the action to heat up quicker and burn off the lubricant. When lubricant burns off, it makes a lot of smoke.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

Mrs Clinton,

Very well said! Be sure to look both ways at least 5 times before crossing even the quietest of streets.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dear Mrs. Clinton,

Do you have any racy photos of Huma Aberdeen you could share....They are not for me but Jamil and Houghmade...

Sincerely,

Indiucky

fuFWUMJ.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Wouldn't the hot gasses from a suppressor set off the fire alarm quicker leading to finding the shooter's location quicker?

Yes, in a way. The increased gas blowback into the action from the suppressor will cause the action to heat up quicker and burn off the lubricant. When lubricant burns off, it makes a lot of smoke.

Yes but we all know that a suppressor will melt and seal off the end of the barrel when used on a fully automatic machine gun, especially if it has one of those pointy things that stick up when you put the clip in!

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Very well said! Be sure to look both ways at least 5 times before crossing even the quietest of streets.

I already do. I turned 66 in June. Discovered a few weeks ago, as I was going over to check out a stolen car that had been parked across the street on W 56th St and then set on fire..... that I can no longer run across the street. I must have looked hilarious, trying.

And if my hearing gets any worse, I could be a dead man.:nailbite:

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    DANG!

I just had a great idea come to mind!

Remember how, during 'the campaign'.... and even since, President Trumps' supporters would chant "Build that wall!"? And remember how those same supporters would chant "Lock her up!"?
    We can do both. Let's petition President Trump, to hire one of those contractors, to "build that wall"..... around Hillary!

ETA- Hey Hillary! The wall just got 15 feet higher.....

Top Bottom