• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Everything was projection. Trump colluded with the Russians. Trump admitted to sexual assault. The truth is coming. This is the calm before the storm.

I predict that the FBI, CIA and the FED will all come under fire in the next 30 days.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    You call that thing a girl?

9ca171e383d57bd47e073d9013a66bc5dd47100cd1c04aeccf18ef6e7db84453.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So are we going to put the Manafort stuff in this thread, or start a new one?

Just read the indictment. IMNSHO, Manafort is toast for the money laundering.

Hard to really tell if there was any Russia! Russia! Russia! inappropriateness, though. Mostly just looks like personal greed to me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So are we going to put the Manafort stuff in this thread, or start a new one?

Just read the indictment. IMNSHO, Manafort is toast for the money laundering.

Hard to really tell if there was any Russia! Russia! Russia! inappropriateness, though. Mostly just looks like personal greed to me.

Or maybe we'll just pretend it's not happening... lol

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Back in the old days, when you said "lol" at one of my posts, I smiled because it meant you probably liked it.

Now, I'm not so sure.

;) :D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Back in the old days, when you said "lol" at one of my posts, I smiled because it meant you probably liked it.

Now, I'm not so sure.

;) :D

When you only get the "lol" then you should worry about it being genuine.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So we got three guys going to prison, it seems. Manafort -no way he slimes out of this one. Papapolous (sp?) - pled guilty in October. Gates - probably headed to the pokey too. The guy with the Greek last name pretty much makes the link between the campaign and Russia. I predict that we will see the pro-Trump crowd move from the "there was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign," to "The president didn't collude with Russia."
    So does the president dish out pardons, or does he say he didn't have much interaction with these guys, and that they were rouge actors?

Top Bottom