• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Please move this as you feel appropriate, it could fit into too many subforums so I put it here.

I'm doing some traveling for business next week so I get these travel safety emails. I'm heading to St. Louis which is not listed, but the state fair grounds are listed and on a 1500 day. I doubt anything will happen, but be vigilant for potential traffic disruptions.

k2zBseC.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    why do they keep protesting him? He's in there for damn near 4 more years unless something happens to him. I guess some people enjoy wallowing in their own feces all day long.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    11:00 am at the CVS parking lot, 46th & Keystone
    1:00 pm at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, 38th Street entrance

if you guys wanna hang with ANTIFA?

Block some roads and stuff

Please wear black

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Please move this as you feel appropriate, it could fit into too many subforums so I put it here.

I'm doing some traveling for business next week so I get these travel safety emails. I'm heading to St. Louis which is not listed, but the state fair grounds are listed and on a 1500 day. I doubt anything will happen, but be vigilant for potential traffic disruptions.

k2zBseC.jpg

Sometimes in my job as an Analyst I look at a set of numbers, specifically to see if something looks like it doesn't belong with the others. Indianapolis and Atlanta don't look like they belong with the others on that list. Left coast, liberal east coast, Chiraq, Cincinnati and Cleveland, the Bloomington of Texas and Minneapolis. Indy and Hotanta don't go.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will be working the Ingo booth that day. I m interested as to how many unwashed douche bags will actually show for this unless the buses are running.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Is this part of the Nov. 4th Revolt they have planned?

They'd be pretty stupid to try and start trouble with so many armed people walking around.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Sometimes in my job as an Analyst I look at a set of numbers, specifically to see if something looks like it doesn't belong with the others. Indianapolis and Atlanta don't look like they belong with the others on that list. Left coast, liberal east coast, Chiraq, Cincinnati and Cleveland, the Bloomington of Texas and Minneapolis. Indy and Hotanta don't go.

I guess it doesn't do any good to protest in places you've already won? If I were there one paying to bus these people around I'd want them in the face of the opposition... But that's just what I would do

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I guess it doesn't do any good to protest in places you've already won? If I were there one paying to bus these people around I'd want them in the face of the opposition... But that's just what I would do

Oh but you're looking at this as an INGOer and a Hoosier. This bunch wants to stay in areas where the locals and elected officials look at them positively. The Po-Po won't curb-stomp them and they won't have to deal with an armed population who wants to be left alone in San Fran or Portland or NY.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    So which one of them will go to the I1500 with a gun and open fire. Appearing to the media that a right wing gun nut went to a gun show and easily got a gun and shot up the place?

Anything planned for Bloomington? I'm planning to be down there for punkin chunkin and can't find anything.

Jason

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Looks like Indy is the only organized event in Indiana.
    One would assume some small events in Evansville, FT Wayne, ect. might flare up.
    The tactic of blocking major roads is supposed to be the center piece of the “sit in”

Top Bottom