• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...e-army-control-harare-coup-robert-mugabe-live

One of Jimmy Carter's worst mistakes is finally being taking care of.

Poliblog: Friend Of Dictators

"In Rhodesia, Carter kept up sanctions begun under his predecessors. But he went further by undermining the election of Bishop Abel Muzorewa as prime minister in 1979 to protest the exclusion of candidate Robert Mugabe. In response to Carter's pressure, new elections were held, giving Mugabe the victory he has held onto as Africa's worst dictator. Thank you, Jimmy Carter."

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    aqt030a.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Jimmy Carter's zeal for suffering and misery could not be confined to the United States, he had to make others suffer as well.

If we see Mugabe upside down on a meat hook, I shall not shed a single tear.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I read one story that said, "Mugabe, wife in custody, Army takes over country, but not a coup." That's pretty much the definition of a coup. Someone please loan that guy a dictionary.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Jimmy Carter's zeal for suffering and misery could not be confined to the United States, he had to make others suffer as well.

If we see Mugabe upside down on a meat hook, I shall not shed a single tear.

Unfortunately, people like Jimmy Carter are dedicated and zealous true believers, who passionately pursue their destructive and dangerous policies and meddle.

I, too, would not shed a tear if Mr. Mugabe met a bad end, similar to his thousands (or tens of thousands?) of victims.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I read one story that said, "Mugabe, wife in custody, Army takes over country, but not a coup." That's pretty much the definition of a coup. Someone please loan that guy a dictionary.

If you say this in Shona it makes perfect sense.:D

The Bantu languages are very cool, but Shona is like honey. Every syllable ends in a vowel. It is like supercharged Spanish.:D

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

Kind of reminds me of the "news" provided by Baghdad Bob during the invasion.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm sure this will be a monumental improvement for the people of Zimbabwe. I mean, of course it will, right?

If Col. Mbala, now Protector of All Shona Peoples, simply sits at his desk and awards himself medals but does nothing else, then life in Zimbabwe will be improved ten thousand fold.

Mugabe was Obama on speed and steroids to the fifth power.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If Col. Mbala, now Protector of All Shona Peoples, simply sits at his desk and awards himself medals but does nothing else, then life in Zimbabwe will be improved ten thousand fold.

As long as he doesn't do a Gaddafi and not get promoted for 40 years

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

First, sorry for the two posts on top of each other and second

I feel like if you put that many modifications on a statement it loses it's meaning. You could say this guy is like me on speed and steroids to the fifth power. Or even George Bailey.

I'm not defending Obama,just the silliness of the comment.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It is like supercharged Spanish.:D

In laws are coming up for an extended visit from Argentina the end of the week...I am going to be up to my ears is frigging "supercharged Spanish" and the inevitable conversation....

"Why are you ignoring my family and not taking part in any of our conversations??? That's rude..."

"I do not speak Spanish...."

"Well they speak English too..."

"Not when you all are all together.....And why is every one yelling???? I keep thinking there is a fight going on..In my culture that kind of ruckus is a prelude to gun play..."

"Oh and you're not going to put the Union Jack Flag over the map plate above the Malvinas...."

"But that's my favorite jab!!!!! Please?????"

"No...You can do one chorus of Rule Britannia if things get out of hand.."

"Fine...But no males air kissing me on both cheeks as a form of greeting...I made that clear at your Aunts wedding last time..."

Plus side is I have got a couple of Gaucho knives coming as well as a box of Cuban Cigars....:)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    First, sorry for the two posts on top of each other and second

I feel like if you put that many modifications on a statement it loses it's meaning. You could say this guy is like me on speed and steroids to the fifth power. Or even George Bailey.

I'm not defending Obama,just the silliness of the comment.

In my defense, both Obama and Mugabe were very silly.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    All the time I spent in Mexico I could never keep up with native speakers, people had to talk to me like a young child so I could understand. To this day I don't know how they do it , it's like a combination of auctioneer and Chicago O'Hare ATC.

Top Bottom