Join INGunOwners For Free

Poll: What should be the age of consent? (either with or without "Romeo" exceptions.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

I said 18. But I think it should be more a matter of the individual’s maturity. Maybe it should be up to parents until the person is an adult. If you’re 30 and you **** my 16 year old daughter I’m going to have something to say about whether or not she consented and wherther or not the law makes the age of consent 16.

User Info Menu

Wow, that's some serious spin.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I said 18. But I think it should be more a matter of the individual’s maturity. Maybe it should be up to parents until the person is an adult. If you’re 30 and you **** my 16 year old daughter I’m going to have something to say about whether or not she consented and wherther or not the law makes the age of consent 16.
    Excellent point. I would say that your shotgun might have something to say about it as well.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    Excellent point. I would say that your shotgun might have something to say about it as well.
    A murder conviction tends to open up a whole new world of sexual adventure. Mostly non-consensual, though.

User Info Menu

The funny thing is all of these Moore accusations were when he was a democrat

i bet he will win by 4 points

mcconnel couldn't even use his name today

moore gets voted in, McConnell is voted out of leadership role. Fingers crossed.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    The funny thing is all of these Moore accusations were when he was a democrat

i bet he will win by 4 points

mcconnel couldn't even use his name today

moore gets voted in, McConnell is voted out of leadership role. Fingers crossed.
    Sounds like a winner to me!
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

If Democrats have the stones to oust their own accused of sexual assault it’s likely the Senate doesn’t seat Moore. If dems let it ride, Moore will be seated if he wins.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    If Democrats have the stones to oust their own accused of sexual assault it’s likely the Senate doesn’t seat Moore. If dems let it ride, Moore will be seated if he wins.
    Over in the political discussion thread, someone found the court case that the Senate cannot bar him from being seated, it was tried before. And if he/she meets the minimum qualifications for being a Senator in the Constitution, the rest is up to the state... they can only expel him after he is a member.

Seems like six of one, half dozen of the other, but important to know if he is elected and, the media is all GASP! OMG! the Republicans allow him to be seated. Of course, not stating that it would be unconstitutional for them to do otherwise; that their only recourse would be an expulsion vote AFTER he was seated.
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast