• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ACLU in 3...2....1...

And if not, Plainfield must be the the most sensitive PD in Indiana, if those officers haven't heard anything worse than that. Get a bunch of officers together, and you will get the most racist, sexist, most non-PC discussions you've ever heard, and most don't get butthurt. The only thing off limits are kids. We got along fine.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    ACLU in 3...2....1...

And if not, Plainfield must be the the most sensitive PD in Indiana, if those officers haven't heard anything worse than that. Get a bunch of officers together, and you will get the most racist, sexist, most non-PC discussions you've ever heard, and most don't get butthurt. The only thing off limits are kids. We got along fine.

Absolutely right. Most people in this PC world we live in would be shocked at some of the stuff that come up in conversation with cops. And yes most don't get butthurt

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    ACLU in 3...2....1...

Absolutely!!!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Get a bunch of officers together, and you will get the most racist, sexist, most non-PC discussions you've ever heard, and most don't get butthurt. The only thing off limits are kids. We got along fine.

And a Bunco Party of women......The wife once hosted one and I sipped bourbon downstairs and could hear the conversations.....The ladies can be VERY UN PC and down right raunchy when gathered together...I kind of liked it...

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    ACLU in 3...2....1...

Truth. But then again, I've never had a supervisor bust out some SJW bull**** on me, so there's that.

Last edited:

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Maybe there wasn't any butthurt. Maybe it was an opportunity to serve up some of what's good for the gander must be good for the goose too.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Absolutely right. Most people in this PC world we live in would be shocked at some of the stuff that come up in conversation with cops. And yes most don't get butthurt
    Yeah, but IME there is a world of difference between what is said around the donut display at the gas station and what gets said during some mandatory training about transgender/ cop relations...

Plus, if you read the story about her alcohol violations while she was Asst. Chief, it is pretty clear the rank and file already hated her as they were quite public about wanting her gone.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Plainfield police captain on leave after 'white male privilege' comment at training session - TheIndyChannel.com Indianapolis, IN

Maybe not the most receptive audience for SJW bull****. :):

I wonder if her white female SJW privilege had anything to do with the 2 week suspension (slap on the wrist) that she received for drinking alcohol and driving her squad car a while back.

[video=youtube;kdOPBP9vuZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=kdOPBP9vuZA[/video]

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Yeah, but IME there is a world of difference between what is said around the donut display at the gas station and what gets said during some mandatory training about transgender/ cop relations...

Plus, if you read the story about her alcohol violations while she was Asst. Chief, it is pretty clear the rank and file already hated her as they were quite public about wanting her gone.

The second part of this (which I emphasized) probably tells most of it. There may also be other incidents that didn't rise to the two that received this level of public awareness. If she's a loose cannon or an unduly abrasive person in general, there are more nails in her coffin than would be readily apparent. I suspect we're not seeing the entire iceberg, just the part that will be used officially to sack or completely demote her. I've seen the latter used to convince a PD or FD officer to quit or retire without firing them to avoid more contentious and costly litigation termination might cause.

John

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

She’s next to useless as an officer, and TOTALLY useless as a supervisor. The hope is she’ll be forced to retire on Thursday.

Lwright

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Indianapolis
    It is long past time these SJWs be held to the same standard that they try to hold everyone else to. This is just fighting fire with fire. If they cut the BS then we should back off.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    From what I can gather this is another example of people trying to simplify the facts in order to make it easy to understand. This contributes to a great deal of tribal thinking of us v/s them mentality.

For example, there are many criticisms of United States history that are valid, everything from slavery to governmental treatment of native Americans to women's rights to etc etc etc. Simultaneous to this is our great achievements in science, math, sacrifice in multiple wars around the world to abolishing slavery to empowering women with the vote to etc etc etc.

It would appear that this Captain has embraced just one side in order to simplify her thinking. Many on the opposite side do the same thing by refusing to see the failures of our society, yet that does not give her a pass to ignore opposing facts and/or viewpoints.

Regards,

Doug

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

It's obvious you've never been a fly on the wall during a Roll Call.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    There’s so much more to this. She’s loathed by nearly everyone and for very good reasons.

Without knowing anything more about this situation than is presented in the media, I assumed this was the culprit. Even with the snotty tone in which it was delivered, it wasn't something I would have considered offensive enough to make a formal complaint about. But if people are looking for any reason to cause her grief...

Top Bottom