• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Resigned for allegations of sexual misconduct (and pictures!) And of course, it's not his fault, he remembered it differently, he was going to review and apologize for all the allegations, he didn't do it...no really. Just watched the C-Span buh by. Ha freeking ha. Good riddance to bad trash.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, its hard not to feel a little bit of glee at that development. But gosh darn it, people like him.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I will be glad to see him go.

I remain unconvinced that the current allegations are sufficient to resign such a position (regardless of who is accused). That leads me to wonder if he's resigning in order to avoid revealing some really, really bad stuff.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He has to stay long enough to vote against anything the Republicans want to pass in this session.

Anyhoo, empowering the mere making of allegations the way has been happening lately...no way that will ever be a problem.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    senator-al-frankin-sex-harassment-2.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You guys are clear this is a set up, right? This is has Roy Moore and Donald Trump squarely in the crosshairs. They're planning to make hay out of Franken and Conyers. To partisans, it won't make a difference.... but to independents, it will.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Because.......?

I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything---grab em by the ..........

Trump can't disown that remark. He's admitted it. Then he's denied it. He's stapled to it.

Franken's resignation is based on lesser offenses.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    You guys are clear this is a set up, right? This is has Roy Moore and Donald Trump squarely in the crosshairs. They're planning to make hay out of Franken and Conyers. To partisans, it won't make a difference.... but to independents, it will.
    You are presuming that Donald and Roy are Republicans like Al and John are Democrats... I don't think that dog is going to hunt like you think it will.

John and Al were pressured out by their own party, not by independents.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Yes.....

I do not think it will matter to independents or the folks that put Trump in office....Trump has a coalition of supporters that is unlike any I have ever seen in politics as far as a broad spectrum goes.....Jimmy Kimmel sending that comic down there in Alabama to that church to mock Moore supporters killed any chance of Moore losing I believe......

The more establishment Republicans, Democrats, Hollywood types, pop stars, and the MSM tell us to hate him the more we supporters seem to love him....The best chance of defeating Trump is to quiet the hounds we can't stand from barking all of the time...

This liberal gets it.....

[video=youtube;6Qi_IipZVG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qi_IipZVG8[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember during the clinton/monica days Bob Livingston resigned over an affair and challenged clinton to do the same. Falling on his sword, so to speak, didn't gain him or the republicans that doubtless put him up to it anything.

Top Bottom