Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What a perfect opportunity to cripple the lopsided trade from China and bring some manufacturing jobs back to the states. Hey China, suck it.

You know who doesn't have time to become hooked on painkillers/heroin? People who have to work if they want to eat.

It's time to knock an entire flock of birds from the sky with a nice, big, multifaceted stone.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The only thing that surprises me is that they arent just trucking it overland. They do share a common land border after all.

I guess they figured a rendezvous at sea is less obvious and easier to hide?

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    US rushes in and takes over China, overthrows their government and sets up democracy which results in wiping out 87% of our debt. Profit

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll be pleasantly surprised if they are held accountable by the un, but not expecting much if anything.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    What a perfect opportunity to cripple the lopsided trade from China and bring some manufacturing jobs back to the states. Hey China, suck it.

You know who doesn't have time to become hooked on painkillers/heroin? People who have to work if they want to eat.

It's time to knock an entire flock of birds from the sky with a nice, big, multifaceted stone.

Ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    If the Chinese government was serious about the embargo, they would hunt down the owners of those tankers and keel haul them.

Since they made some 30 illegal transfers, I suspect they had the full support of their communist evil overlords.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

How do I get your newsletter?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    South Korea has taken into custody a Hong Kong-flagged vessel involved in the alleged transfer to North Korea.

This is getting more interesting....

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Having done business in china I can say that nothing happens without somebody in the communist party approving. That said I can also say that the party over there, much like chicago, is like any other political machine, it has a lot of factions. Like all political machines they are interested in money and power.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Having done business in china I can say that nothing happens without somebody in the communist party approving. That said I can also say that the party over there, much like chicago, is like any other political machine, it has a lot of factions. Like all political machines they are interested in money and power.

I am sure you are mistaken...communism is for the good of the people...not the government.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am sure you are mistaken...communism is for the good of the people...not the government.

And if you don't believe it, you will be sent to a government operated re-education camp.

Top Bottom