Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    As I feel pretty much the same way I could give a rats "A" who is upset by my opinion on this. No worky no eaty.
    I to am retired and still working. (That sounds odd) to support my hobbies and desires.
    There are unfortunate folks who for no fault of their own can not work to provide. Those we need to help.
    If you make the choice to travel the road to addiction.........on your own spanky.
    Church.. your hobbies include powder, primers and a bangie thing. I do admire your honesty, I like to see honest peeps.

User Info Menu

I am not retired. I am a working carpenter, but because of wimpyness I am only able to work about 20+ hours a week. I can survive well since I am at the top of my trade and still in demand.

The problem is I fall short in the ammo and new guns category. Anyone who wants to throw a little Charity my way would be welcome.
    2019 is the year to put GUY Relford on the NRA Board of Directors.
    CIRCULATE PETITIONS

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    I am not retired. I am a working carpenter, but because of wimpyness I am only able to work about 20+ hours a week. I can survive well since I am at the top of my trade and still in demand.

The problem is I fall short in the ammo and new guns category. Anyone who wants to throw a little Charity my way would be welcome.
    Well, what range do you consider little? 5'3 and below?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6