Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 133
  1. #21
    Expert amboy49's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    How'd that work out for them? Unfettered immigration, that is.
    I might point out the Government didnít have a plan to bring the European immigrants here nor to subsidize them thru social programs once here. Unless, of course, you want to argue that private industry needing cheap labor bribed the politicians to allow pretty much unfettered immigration.

  2. #22
    Master

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Point. Counterpoint.

    Jane, you ignorant slut... (ok, tell me I'm not the only one who remembers that...)

  3. #23
    Master Twangbanger's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Our immigration system is festooned with fetters.

    No one (at least on on INGO or in the MSM) is advocating open borders.
    Nobody in the MSM is advocating taking away "all" our guns, either. As we well know, the absence of public talk does not mean the absence of intent.

    But that's irrelevant. There's no need to theorize about what they're not talking about, when you disagree with the stated goals they *do* talk about.
    The argument is all about the "fetters." People who want to keep them, which includes making practical provisions for enforcing them...vs. people who want to create ways around them.

    The "other side" has no problem with established requirements for voting. The problem comes when you talk about enforcement (ie, voter ID laws).
    The "other side" has no problem with established requirements for entry. The problem comes when you talk about enforcement.

    See the pattern?

    When you won't advocate something in principle - but argue like hell against enforcement in specific - that's another way of saying "open borders" without actually saying "open borders."


    Last edited by Twangbanger; 01-12-2018 at 19:45.

  4. #24
    Plinker Dundee's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedProgrammer View Post
    Jane, you ignorant slut... (ok, tell me I'm not the only one who remembers that...)
    One of Danís best and most repeated line. How could I forget!

  5. #25
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    And of course the MSM and liberals are incapable of understanding the simple fact that you can have a s-hole country with fundamentally good people in it. Just because the country is awful, doesnt mean everyone in it is.

    I dont like Trump. I dont totally disagree with his sentiment. But its not something you say. IF he said it. (sounds like he may not have. But I cant say either way, and dont really care.)

    And those crying libs because somebody said a bad word make me want to get all punchy. Idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  6. #26
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    How'd that work out for them? Unfettered immigration, that is.
    Free college, monthly checks, casinos, protected status.... they just had to survive long enough.

  7. #27
    Master 1DOWN4UP's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

  8. #28
    Plinker Dundee's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    So the maps in this article point out that India is a big, the biggest, Sóthole country. But Haiti is the same color, on these maps, as India. Hmmm, so by the documented research put forth on Sóthole countries (really glad thatís not my job), Trump was wrong. He just failed to mention the biggest one?

    I wonder if Mike Rowe could dedicate a show to making Trump out to be wrong? Then the Libs could scream that he was wrong not calling out India...

  9. #29
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    When Chris Cuomo uses a whiteboard to call the Current sitting president a ****hole. Yeah go **** yourself CNN.

  10. #30
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by voidsherpa View Post
    When Chris Cuomo uses a whiteboard to call the Current sitting president a ****hole. Yeah go **** yourself CNN.
    Well, it's not like it isn't true.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •