• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Spikes Tactical has a new ad out showcasing a few guys standing behind a barricade facing a very large angry crowd of masked antifa thugs. Yes the guys behind the barricade are armed, but are not directly threatening the rioters. Weapons not aimed at people in crowd. The add lists some of antifas past actions where they were violent, and has the slogan "Not today antifa." The libs are freaking out.

Thoughts?

https://conservativetribune.com/lib...kabee&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2018-01-20

Can't get photo of the ad to post directly.

https://i.imgur.com/WUwotWd.png

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Spikes Tactical has a new ad out showcasing a few guys standing behind a barricade facing a very large angry crowd of masked antifa thugs. Yes the guys behind the barricade are armed, but are not directly threatening the rioters. Weapons not aimed at people in crowd. The add lists some of antifas past actions where they were violent, and has the slogan "Not today antifa." The libs are freaking out.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    So, apparently to face down ANTIFA you have to wear your hat backwards and have spent more on tats than the cost of a new SUV?

I approve the underlying sentiment though...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm kinda pissed off about the pic too. I mean, what are they trying to say.

A pistol buffer on a full size upper?

2d guy from the right.

That just doesn't make sense.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    200   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Now that you guys have me looking a little bit closer at the ad. The Spikes "guys" are also more muscular than the ANTIFA "trouble makers".

So is the message being sent, that you need to be muscular and tatted to stand on the front lines against ANTIFA?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I know they took a lot of things in the ad to the extreme. They're using all so called "pipe hitter" types. All 4 of them are inked up, I personally hate backward hats, none of them have been retired long enough to put on weight, they all have ARs. (no lever guns or shot guns) Much of that is due to what they are selling, ARs. Much of the ad is too extreme for me also, though I do agree with the idea of it...

The point of the ad I am making is that is exists. The fact that there is a gun maker out there willing to bring up the subject of defending against anarchy. It is true they are doing it as a business decision, but it does mark a shift in the way the country may be thinking. I am hoping at the very least it may lead others to prepare for the possibility of future conflict with angry mobs of violent idiots, rather than get caught off guard.

I can almost hear SGM Plumley in the background yelling "Gentelmen, prepare to defend yourselves!"

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Spike's Tactical marketing to the tacticool crowd who envision them selves as "sheepdogs" for the ignorant "sheeple"?

I am SHOCKED!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Now that you guys have me looking a little bit closer at the ad. The Spikes "guys" are also more muscular than the ANTIFA "trouble makers".

So is the message being sent, that you need to be muscular and tatted to stand on the front lines against ANTIFA?

Yeah, you'd think that to read their target audience, they'd at least have one fat guy in overalls.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm kinda pissed off about the pic too. I mean, what are they trying to say.

A pistol buffer on a full size upper?

2d guy from the right.

That just doesn't make sense.

Truck gun is typically a pistol, but decided to bring out the "big gun" for the ANTIFA "battle" :dunno:

Top Bottom