Well now we know for sure who the enemies of the American people are.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    They mostly sat on their hands or didn’t bother to show up for the State of the Union speech.
    They showed not only there disrepect for the office of the President but also the majority of the true American people who voted for him.

And God said "I will turn them over to a reprobate mind."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Enemies of the American people? That's a bit hyperbolic ain't it. You're upset that members of congress stayed seated or didn't show up? I would assume that people have seen SOTU speeches before, but I guess not. Sitting is common, not showing up is rare, but documented.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I would love a change in the presentation by the networks.
    I would like to see a picture-in-picture type format.
    Show the President center screen, but have inset boxes to show constant video of both parties leadership, and their reactions, real time, to each and every syllable.
    They could even have one or two cameras constantly roaming each side of the aisle.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    To his credit, I did see Joe Donnelly stand up and applaud at least once. I also saw Nancy Peolosi stand up and look back at her group to make sure they were all toeing the line.

Hopefully some of the Democrats will wake up and say "Hey, this isn't right, the American people must come first" but don't hold your breath waiting for it.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Oh really.....the majority of Americans voted for him :n00b:

They mostly sat on their hands or didn’t bother to show up for the State of the Union speech.
    They showed not only there disrepect for the office of the President but also the majority of the true American people who voted for him.

And God said "I will turn them over to a reprobate mind."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Looked like they were really angry when he said , In God We Trust....

That's a line that a sitting president should probably avoid, when speaking of a collective America. It fine for him to use it when citing his specific faith, but not so much when he assigns it to everyone.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    That's a line that a sitting president should probably avoid, when speaking of a collective America. It fine for him to use it when citing his specific faith, but not so much when he assigns it to everyone.

Sooo the pledge of allegiance is due for a revamp? And all money? And the Declaration of Independence speaking of a Creator?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    To his credit, I did see Joe Donnelly stand up and applaud at least once. I also saw Nancy Peolosi stand up and look back at her group to make sure they were all toeing the line.

Hopefully some of the Democrats will wake up and say "Hey, this isn't right, the American people must come first" but don't hold your breath waiting for it.

they are pissed because he won't put 1.8 million illegals first over the citizens of the United States......

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sooo the pledge of allegiance is due for a revamp? And all money? And the Declaration of Independence speaking of a Creator?

"Revamped?" Again, you must mean, as the first two instances didn't exist in either of the things you're mentioning, until the late-1950s. And in the Declaration of Independence, "creator" is devoid of a religious affiliation, and is referencing the natural rights of man, extended to them at birth.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Pogo.jpg

Indeed.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh really.....the majority of Americans voted for him :n00b:

What? That is false in every reasonable interpretation. Most Americans didn’t vote at all, and of those who did less than half voted for Trump.

Only about 1 in 5 Americans actually voted for the guy, and untold millions only voted for him because of Hillary.

This guy isn’t Reagan, he’s the modern right’s Bill Clinton (but lacking the charisma, legal and political experience, and broad public support).

...but he pisses off the liberals, so anything else he does gets a pass.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Since you are offended by the phrase 'In God we trust' used under official auspices, and it is printed/stamped on our money...

1921%20Type%201,%20High%20Relief%20Peace%20Dollar%20Obv.png

...I would like to offer my help. I would be more than happy to relieve you of any government produced items emblazoned with the slogan "In God we trust" such that you will not have to be offended by having them in your possession!

Top Bottom