Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 412 of 475 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4743

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jludo View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...d70_story.html

Amash is leaving Republican party. It really doesn't feel like that long ago issues of fiscal responsibility were in the forefront of Conservatives minds. Now it's taken a back seat to arbitrary partisan wedge issues.

Like calls to impeach President Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Heís wrong to call for impeachment. You donít get to unilaterally depose a duly elected POTUS just because you disagree with his policies. And thatís whatís really behind it. No sane person thinks that there are justifiable grounds, nothing raised to a legitimate assessment of high crimes and misdemeanors, to impeach Trump.

But. Heís not wrong about the Republican party. The office holding Rís donít act like they give a flying **** about a smaller, less intrusive, leaner, less spendy government. Theyíve become the equivalent of spendy dems, albeit with a different ideological focus. They seem just fine with the Trumpian authoritarian ********ery, but only because itís their Tribeís authoritarian ********ery.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if youíre full of ****?

User Info Menu

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...d70_story.html

Amash is leaving Republican party. It really doesn't feel like that long ago issues of fiscal responsibility were in the forefront of Conservatives minds. Now it's taken a back seat to arbitrary partisan wedge issues.
    This is transparent CYA. Trump was already going to campaign for his primary opponent

He's come out as a libertarian, now says both parties are only about partisan victory - so, what? He's going to run as a libertarian independent?
    He's going to join the freedom loving small gov't Democratic party?

This makes as much sense as that guy that set himself on fire. It creates a brief, small needle movement on the news cycle and results in a smoking corpse to no lasting effect

Good riddance. When does he come out as a gay palestinian?
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Military spending growth, past decade.

China: 189%
    Indonesia: 130%
    Pakistan: 117%
    India: 101%
    Saudi: 76%
    S Korea: 65%
    Australia: 43%
    Canada: 11%
    S Africa: 10%
    Turkey: 10%
    Russia: 9%
    US: 4.5%
    Germany: 2%
    Japan: 0.5%

France: -4%
    Spain: -18%
    UK: -24%
    Italy: -25%
    Greece: -51%
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

KLB

User Info Menu

Asia looks to be headed into a bad place.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your cafť experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Amash on leaving the GOP

User Info Menu

Amash on leaving the GOP

turncoat.....good he is leaving
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghitch75 View Post
    turncoat.....good he is leaving
    Because of his conclusions on reading the Mueller report or his constitutional conservative position on governance?

User Info Menu

Because of his vision problems. He's been in congress since 2011, overlapping Fast and Furious and Benghazi but apparently can only see wrong doing by Trump where even Mueller couldn't make that call

Likely an aspirant to the John McCain self promotion award. Freedom Caucus didn't have much use for his grandstanding, but of course I'm guessing you won't trust the judgement of 31 other representatives who knew him far better than you do in the matter because; the narrative

Orange man bad
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

Expert

User Info Menu

Good news for America. Government Dependency Plunges Under Trump

With the strong employment picture, food stamp enrollment is down 308,000 in April, 1.2 million for the year, and 6.7 million since he became president. Social Security disability is down by 3 million since he became president. Also Medicaid and Welfare roles are down.

This contrasts with greatly expanded government dependency under the previous administration (+13 million on food stamps, +1.2 million on disability, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan
    I believe the best social program is a job.
    Last edited by Phase2; 07-08-2019 at 13:57.
    Political Correctness is Fascism Pretending to be Manners- George Carlin