Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 507 of 579 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 517 557 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5788

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Candace Owens is a "black conservative" that makes other real black conservatives look bad. Not very bright, but just smart enough to know that there are a lot of people that want to hear a black person say the things she does. She tried her hand out at being anti-Conservative as recently as 2015, but that field is pretty saturated, so she took a break, and came back as a tap dancing "black Conservative," which of course raised her profile considerably.
    I'm curious why you have this opinion of her? Can people not change their point of view over time?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Whatever else she is, I can't really agree with the not very bright opinion. Not very bright people tend to not speak well. She is very well spoken.

As for whether she is conservative or not, many people change their beliefs. Who is to say how genuine her change is?
    Fair point... though, after her conversion, she was still scheming ways to dupe people out of their money.
    Like:
    -Lying and saying that Kanye West designed the t-shirts for her Blexit campaign.
    -Suing her landlord over "mold," that made her "sick," and not paying rent
    -Lying about touring a migrant holding facility, saying that they had Zumba classes, a library, a hair salon, phones, and PCs... despite not setting foot in the facility.

I would say that she hasn't changed her belief in the good ole American Greenback. And I'd like to amend my "not very bright comment." She does speak well. She probably has natural intelligence, just not enough to know better than to speak from a position of ignorance. I typically call that dumb.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    I'm curious why you have this opinion of her? Can people not change their point of view over time?
    From another thread:

I actually think Candace Owens is dumb and money grubbing opportunist that, ironically, isn't afraid to throw out the race card when it suits her purpose.
    For instance:
    -When Ted Lieu played her Hitler clip, during a congressional hearing, she accused him of thinking that "black people are dumb."
    -With the help of the NAACP she sued her high school for racial discrimination, and won $30-something thousand dollars.
    -She used to run a liberal website (Degree180), which talked about the president's penis size, his immigrant wife, the hope that the GOP "died in it's sleep." The site died off due to low traffic, and she reinvented herself.

Look her up, she's a trip.
    She can play the race card with the best of them... actually she's probably the best ever, cause she can play the card from both sides.

User Info Menu

To combat charges of racism, ⁦Justin Trudeau⁩ tweets picture of himself shaking hands with a guy in a blue shirt.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

It seems so strange that Kut would not care for Candice? Not.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Well, it's a lot more credible than the group of guys around here that act like sled dogs and have a very limited view of the world...mostly tails and butts in front of them in the traces.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Candice Owen seems to be a very good spokesperson and if her message continues to be pro-black without the stupid ugliness then she is a lot smarter than all the race-baiters that use hatred to 'keep them blacks in line' put together.

I couldn't care less which party she is aligned with either. She is making more sense now than the radical left has for years. Maybe more people would listen if she were more politically centered and less conservative.

I realize the left has positioned themselves where it is critical for them to create and promote hatred to further their political ambitions but that is a poor excuse to hurt the country and serves to point out they are devoid of ethics and integrity.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    Candice Owen seems to be a very good spokesperson and if her message continues to be pro-black without the stupid ugliness then she is a lot smarter than all the race-baiters that use hatred to 'keep them blacks in line' put together.

I couldn't care less which party she is aligned with either. She is making more sense now than the radical left has for years. Maybe more people would listen if she were more politically centered and less conservative.

I realize the left has positioned themselves where it is critical for them to create and promote hatred to further their political ambitions but that is a poor excuse to hurt the country and serves to point out they are devoid of ethics and integrity.
    Why would you want to support a person in the 21st century that is "pro-Black." Someone labeled as such, should be counseled on their ignorance, and told that being "pro-people," is preferable to the racial segregation of wanting folks to do well.

User Info Menu

Why would you want to support a person in the 21st century that is "pro-Black." Someone labeled as such, should be counseled on their ignorance, and told that being "pro-people," is preferable to the racial segregation of wanting folks to do well.
    If that terminology is objectionable to you then that is probably my mistake. I think "pro-people" is a better description of her because she doesn't do all this anti-white rhetoric that the left does. Maybe you haven't been paying attention to current events but there is a list of issues on the table that they are addressing and she is doing this in a non-hate driven manner that is frankly more intelligent than many.

User Info Menu

Wow, that's exactly how I feel about BLM, The Congressional Black Caucus, NAACP, Black Panthers/New Black Panthers, etc.. Why emphasize differences instead of emphasizing similarities?