Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 511 of 579 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 521 561 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5788
    KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    In other news, there's kinda a big political deal related to a whistleblower and damaging information about both Biden and Trump.

Or we can keep talking about people who express opinions....
    That's being argued about in another thread.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    That's being argued about in another thread.
    hahaha

Oh. Ok.

Where's the thread that I can get more coffee in?
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

KLB

User Info Menu

hahaha

Oh. Ok.

Where's the thread that I can get more coffee in?
    Gettin' old there T?

Here is the beginning of the Orange man bad discussion for that topic.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/g...ml#post8034002

User Info Menu

Ah - no wonder I didn't see it!

Its an election cycle and Trump is the incumbent - it was always going to be a bash fest.

Substantively, the whistleblower thing paints both Biden and Trump poorly. But, politics is often petty, which fits in with Trump's natural inclinations.

KLB

User Info Menu

Ah - no wonder I didn't see it!

Its an election cycle and Trump is the incumbent - it was always going to be a bash fest.

Substantively, the whistleblower thing paints both Biden and Trump poorly. But, politics is often petty, which fits in with Trump's natural inclinations.
    Well, there is some doubt as to the veracity of the media reports, as with everything Trump.

User Info Menu

Giuliani seemed pretty confident.

KLB

User Info Menu

Giuliani seemed pretty confident.
    Of?

The whistleblower apparently didn't even hear the conversation that was referenced.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Of?

The whistleblower apparently didn't even hear the conversation that was referenced.
    Giuliani seemed familiar with it.

Interviewer: DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?

Giuliani: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!

Regardless, there's a bit of petard hoisting going on. If there is a credible allegation that a national politician made calls to a foreign government to influence/disrupt an investigation into corruption, then that's something I think US officials absolutely should investigate. Much like a credible allegation of Russian election influencing.

As with most things Trumpian, the WAY he did it probably wasn't right - in any sense of the word - but that's an issue of character rather than substance.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Wait. You tap dance?
    I can learn
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Giuliani seemed familiar with it.

Interviewer: DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?

Giuliani: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!

Regardless, there's a bit of petard hoisting going on. If there is a credible allegation that a national politician made calls to a foreign government to influence/disrupt an investigation into corruption, then that's something I think US officials absolutely should investigate. Much like a credible allegation of Russian election influencing.

As with most things Trumpian, the WAY he did it probably wasn't right - in any sense of the word - but that's an issue of character rather than substance.
    I think once again this administration has run afoul of the law because they complaint wasn't forwarded to congress. And if the government thought Biden and Co had done something corrupt, why is the president's personal lawyer going to the Ukraine, and not government agents?

I Have the Worst Crew Ever