I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Bill Murray attacks divisive politics | Daily Mail Online

Bill Murray praises Republican tax cuts as he attacks divisive politics

• Murray warns that political discourse has degenerated into a 'Clash of Clans everyday, first thing in the morning'
    • He says Democrats can be divisive by striving to represent certain groups or minorities, rather than simply saying they represented Americans
    • 'The way the Democrats handle things is poor, where they try to pick out little pieces of a population, oh well... we represent the LGBT or something,' he said
    • 'Instead of thinking that each citizen has a right to be respected as a citizen first, under the laws of the country'
    • The 67-year-old said atmosphere made comedy of a political nature very difficult

I read the article and have a great amount of respect, for him calling out diversity politics as bad for the country. Bravo Mr. Murray!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, now as Mr. Murray to the list. There aren't a lot of actors I respect. It takes a lot of fortitude to openly say these things in an industry that is downright hostile to all those who dare to have opposing views.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I saw this the other day. like I needed any more proof that Bill Murray is freakin' Awesome!!
    I'm noticing many more people seeing the through the facade of Identity Politics and Political Correctness... AKA the seemingly Mainstream thought policy.

Top Bottom