User Info Menu

Bill Murray praises Republican tax cuts

Bill Murray attacks divisive politics | Daily Mail Online

Bill Murray praises Republican tax cuts as he attacks divisive politics

• Murray warns that political discourse has degenerated into a 'Clash of Clans everyday, first thing in the morning'
    • He says Democrats can be divisive by striving to represent certain groups or minorities, rather than simply saying they represented Americans
    • 'The way the Democrats handle things is poor, where they try to pick out little pieces of a population, oh well... we represent the LGBT or something,' he said
    • 'Instead of thinking that each citizen has a right to be respected as a citizen first, under the laws of the country'
    • The 67-year-old said atmosphere made comedy of a political nature very difficult

I read the article and have a great amount of respect, for him calling out diversity politics as bad for the country. Bravo Mr. Murray!

I am a Citizen, not a servant....

Before he was the Man in Black, he was the Airman in Air Force Blue.

User Info Menu

Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, now as Mr. Murray to the list. There aren't a lot of actors I respect. It takes a lot of fortitude to openly say these things in an industry that is downright hostile to all those who dare to have opposing views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

I saw this the other day. like I needed any more proof that Bill Murray is freakin' Awesome!!
    I'm noticing many more people seeing the through the facade of Identity Politics and Political Correctness... AKA the seemingly Mainstream thought policy.
    When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them.