Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rep. Andre Carson’s Bigoted Dinner Disqualifies Him from Office

Tony Katz
    February 13, 2018

[FONT=&amp]
    Carson-300x200.jpg

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]...Rep. Andre Carson (D–IN) is an unacceptable leader who has a history of making bad choices and associating with bad people. Those bad choices became sickeningly apparent when it was learned he had dinner with terrorist supporter President Hassan Rouhani of Iran and known bigot and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan. Indianapolis must vote Andre Carson out of office; They cannot have someone that irresponsible as their representative...[/FONT]

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    [FONT=&amp]...Rep. Andre Carson (D–IN) is an unacceptable leader who has a history of making bad choices and associating with bad people. Those bad choices became sickeningly apparent when it was learned he had dinner with terrorist supporter President Hassan Rouhani of Iran and known bigot and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan. Indianapolis must vote Andre Carson out of office; They cannot have someone that irresponsible as their representative...[/FONT]

"They" are outraged by Trump, though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One of two things must be happening. He reflects the views of his constituents or they aren't paying attention to what he is doing. I hope it's the latter of the two but either way Indiana seems to be stuck with him.

He reflects. Look up the Carson center and look around.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm missing the issue. A foreign head of state, in the United States has a dinner, and invites several congressmen. Louis Farrakhan is there, assumedly inited by said head of state. Was the dinner just an exchange of pleasantries, conversation over improving relations, or the Islamic takeover of the United States? Is the issue that they meet with a head of state, or that Farrakhan was there?

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I didn't need more of a reason to dislike Farrakhan. He did have a lot to do with killing Malcolm X.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfuZoJ7jopo
    But President Hassan Rouhani of Iran I have no issues with. Iran has not gone into another country uninvited for over 200 years. The US's problem with Iran goes back to when we took out Mohammad Mosaddegh and replaced him with the Shah (through Operation Ajax), then they took back their country in 1979 when they kicked him out of the country.
    The Indiana guy, just because he's a Muslim, doesn't give me the right to dislike him or see him as bigoted.
    I'll reserve judgment until I know of actual legislation that comes from this meeting, or if trading state secrets, until then.:twocents:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't need more of a reason to dislike Farrakhan. He did have a lot to do with killing Malcolm X.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfuZoJ7jopo
    But President Hassan Rouhani of Iran I have no issues with. Iran has not gone into another country uninvited for over 200 years. The US's problem with Iran goes back to when we took out Mohammad Mosaddegh and replaced him with the Shah (through Operation Ajax), then they took back their country in 1979 when they kicked him out of the country.
    The Indiana guy, just because he's a Muslim, doesn't give me the right to dislike him or see him as bigoted.
    I'll reserve judgment until I know of actual legislation that comes from this meeting, or if trading state secrets, until then.:twocents:

+1
    I agree with all of the above.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm missing the issue. A foreign head of state, in the United States has a dinner, and invites several congressmen. Louis Farrakhan is there, assumedly inited by said head of state. Was the dinner just an exchange of pleasantries, conversation over improving relations, or the Islamic takeover of the United States? Is the issue that they meet with a head of state, or that Farrakhan was there?

Lolz, is this the same person who wanted to make a big deal about Sessions meeting with Russians in his job as Senator; because you know Russia! Russia! Russia! Is the motivation for these two very different treatments of events what you mean when you talk about "transparency" :laugh:

A bit like attending a dinner with Reich Chancellor Hitler and Heinz Spanknöbel. Nothing to see here

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rep. Andre Carson Admits Meetings With Louis Farrakhan, Attacks Republican Jewish Coalition

[FONT=&amp]Indianapolis Congressman claims to oppose "all the phobias" while "working" with Farrakhan on important issues like discrimination[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]...Rep. Andre Carson appeared on FOX 59 today, and was asked directly by Angela Ganote about the accusations against him regarding his meeting with Louis Farrakhan, a known anti-Semite and bigot.

The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) has
    called for the resignation of Carson, along with six other Democratic members of Congress, for associating with Farrakhan who has a long history of disparaging remarks and hate against Jews, homosexuals, white people and others. Those members of Congress are Carson, and emocratic Representatives Maxine Waters, Keith Ellison, Danny Davis, Al Green, Barbara Lee and Gregory Meeks.

WIBC host Tony Katz
    has been very vocal in his opposition to Carson for multiple instances of bad judgement, and his willingness to work with a bigot like Farrakhan.
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[video=youtube;3HZc1ncxWSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=3HZc1ncxWSU[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rep. Andre Carson Admits Meetings With Louis Farrakhan, Attacks Republican Jewish Coalition

[FONT=&amp]Indianapolis Congressman claims to oppose "all the phobias" while "working" with Farrakhan on important issues like discrimination[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]...Rep. Andre Carson appeared on FOX 59 today, and was asked directly by Angela Ganote about the accusations against him regarding his meeting with Louis Farrakhan, a known anti-Semite and bigot.

The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) has
    called for the resignation of Carson, along with six other Democratic members of Congress, for associating with Farrakhan who has a long history of disparaging remarks and hate against Jews, homosexuals, white people and others. Those members of Congress are Carson, and emocratic Representatives Maxine Waters, Keith Ellison, Danny Davis, Al Green, Barbara Lee and Gregory Meeks.

WIBC host Tony Katz
    has been very vocal in his opposition to Carson for multiple instances of bad judgement, and his willingness to work with a bigot like Farrakhan.
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[video=youtube;3HZc1ncxWSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=3HZc1ncxWSU[/video]

He's a despicable human being. You work with a racist or anti-semite, then it's a safe bet you are one too.

Top Bottom