• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I said it in another thread, as next week I will be paying off my 21-year held the Frist National Bank VISA and closing the account.

I do carry a secondary card from USAA. Another choice for me would be a card from a credit union.

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    I'll be canceling mine soon. I guarantee that the bank will lose a lot more NRA customers than people protesting against the NRA.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    First Bankcard Center or Bank of Omaha Nebraska had partnered with the NRA and issued a NRA Visa, I got mine in 1996. When you make a purchase, a percentage goes to the bank and a percentage goes to NRA who uses it to protect RKBA. I have had mine since 1996, and since it is one of my oldest credit cards it will likely effect my credit score as they use you length of credit history as part of your credit score. If I can't get NRA to transfer to another Visa, then I will either have to cancel it or buy a pack of gun per month on it and pay it off monthly requiring them to maintain a credit account with no financial gain. I may make a few major purchases soon, and I really don't want to reduce my credit score at the moment. I paid off the RV a few months ago and it dropped 30 points, because I have one less creditor, funny how that all works.

Top Bottom