The ban on all vehicles. Save the children!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Since these no-job, non-voting, instant gratification kids are whining about guns... drunk drivers kill more people so I say we shall abolish all vehicles!! Yes, these kids now walk to school! Buses are vehicles so no rides for you. Hoof it. Kick mud. Hush Puppies will be utilized. The money saved from not maintaining the roads, infrastructure, etc will say save trillions! Bicycle companies will now be the new industry!! GM, Ford and Chrysler Bike Companies! Just think of the possibilities!! Amish people will now be the futurists!!!

(save the purple. I got street creds)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We might be surprised how many of the sustainable community, bicycle path loving, climate change professing people would support this.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    We might be surprised how many of the sustainable community, bicycle path loving, climate change professing people would support this.

Yes! For the environment, AND for the children! It is a win-win for them. Those of us not riding our bicycles should be riding on government-approved mass transportation. Because, um, responsibility!.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yes! For the environment, AND for the children! It is a win-win for them. Those of us not riding our bicycles should be riding on government-approved mass transportation. Because, um, responsibility!.

If it saves just one child...

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

I will need some .gov assistance to move to the .gov housing so the .gov mass trans (interurban) can take me to my j-o-b.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Then how do I go visit my parents, hundreds of miles away?

oh wait, they never thought of that since why would you ever move out in the first place.

I've had that conversation in my head with them before. I avoid mentioning it aloud because they're already trying and wouldn't understand the sarcasm.

They can have my guns, motorcycle, and old, polluting, manual transmission, no-nanny-crap car when I'm dead even if one of them is the cause. No, I take that back, my daughter can have them. poor girl's gonna be the grumpiest crotchety 8yo lol.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Other things to ban, before banning rifles:

Knives
    Hammers
    Bare hands/feet

All of these things are used to kill more people each year than rifles of all types.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Don't forget cell phones...texting and driving kills. Heck, they could be texting and walking and step out in front of a stampede of buffalo and die.

Better ban the Tide pods too.....

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Don't forget cell phones...texting and driving kills. Heck, they could be texting and walking and step out in front of a stampede of buffalo and die.

Better ban the Tide pods too.....

If we ban all this stuff, and just hunker down in our homes, well, caves by then, we could live perfectly safe lives, free from the dangers of .... EVERYTHING!

But without Tide pods, we won't have any clean clothes to wear while staying home and doing nothing. ;)

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    And keep in mind that 60,000 people in this country DIED last year in opioid overdoses. We have a major drug and mental health problem, but some want to ban guns. We have some much larger problems that need resolved first!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We are apparently banning backpacks now too. Because, of course, that is the only way a gun may enter a school undetected.....

Top Bottom