How much longer are you going to tolerate this?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;pOY9qO-rRJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOY9qO-rRJI[/video]

The left now has a video series for "gay" toddlers, teaching them about sex.

Is there a point when we're going to say enough is enough, or are we going to bow down and start "celebrating" and "tolerating" pedophilia and child grooming, as a society?

The left just has a different point of view!

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I don't know if u watched it all the way through but I did and the thing on the right contradicted itself. It said "yes means yes" and everything else means NO. But when the teddy asked the thing if it could do the outro the thing said "of course thanks for asking" which according to it actually means NO. Very confusing.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    [video=youtube;pOY9qO-rRJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOY9qO-rRJI[/video]

The left now has a video series for "gay" toddlers, teaching them about sex.

Is there a point when we're going to say enough is enough, or are we going to bow down and start "celebrating" and "tolerating" pedophilia and child grooming, as a society?

The left just has a different point of view!
    Looks like the thing gets 3 hots and a cot.https://youtu.be/7d378k3twtg . 2:00 mark

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm limited to being able to vote in elections and pay lobbyists. When I see or hear things I don't like on media I turn them off, or fold up the newspaper and put it in the wood burner.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And as long as [STRIKE]he's[/STRIKE] it's not doing something really objectionable (to youtube) like supporting RKBA, [STRIKE]he[/STRIKE] it is at no risk of being demonetized. "Welcome to the new age"

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Its just another step towards the decline of an empire. In ancient Rome I believe Pompeii was where the generals and wealthy went to fondle little boys and such. Forcing people to entertain the idea that a toddler can determine their sexual preference let alone consent is a step towards normalizing pedophilia. I think this defense has already been used in courts around the globe.

Top Bottom