• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inchrisin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I hate as much as anyone that our kids are killing each other but I think it's time that people wake the hell up and realize that there are monsters that live out there and that the want to do as much damage as possible before going out in a blaze of glory or before they get sent off to prison to waste away for the rest of their lives. They account for a few more deaths per year in America than terrorism.

I'm not much on conspiracy theory, but the government is coming to take my guns away. They've been moderately successful in many states to allow judgment on who is or is not mentally fit to possess firearms with "red flag laws.'' I can say that you're mentally unfit to own firearms. If I can prove it they can detain you for 72 hours and they can seize all of your firearms and ammo. Good luck getting them back. They've been moderately successful with banning assault-style weapons and black gun that have high capacity magazines and a rate of fire of 150 rounds per 8 or 9 minutes. The government wants to ban rate-increasing devices such as bump stocks, belt loops, ball-point pens, rubber bands, and your finger. If this keeps up you can kiss your semi-automatic firearms goodbye. They're playing fast and loose with the rules and they're getting in some pretty good shots across the nation.

Does anyone else think that this is intolerable?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I hate as much as anyone that our kids are killing each other but I think it's time that people wake the hell up and realize that there are monsters that live out there and that the want to do as much damage as possible before going out in a blaze of glory or before they get sent off to prison to waste away for the rest of their lives. They account for a few more deaths per year in America than terrorism.

I'm not much on conspiracy theory, but the government is coming to take my guns away. They've been moderately successful in many states to allow judgment on who is or is not mentally fit to possess firearms with "red flag laws.'' I can say that you're mentally unfit to own firearms. If I can prove it they can detain you for 72 hours and they can seize all of your firearms and ammo. Good luck getting them back. They've been moderately successful with banning assault-style weapons and black gun that have high capacity magazines and a rate of fire of 150 rounds per 8 or 9 minutes. The government wants to ban rate-increasing devices such as bump stocks, belt loops, ball-point pens, rubber bands, and your finger. If this keeps up you can kiss your semi-automatic firearms goodbye. They're playing fast and loose with the rules and they're getting in some pretty good shots across the nation.

Does anyone else think that this is intolerable?

I think popcorn is tolerable.

Well, not if its burned.

I hate that.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    You know, there are times when I buzz right on past a good old fashioned rant. But this time, this time isn't one of those times. I applaud you sir for your willingness to show your level of bat**** crazy.

Now, go bury a few guns in the back yard because your 72 hours might be closer than you think.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You know, there are times when I buzz right on past a good old fashioned rant. But this time, this time isn't one of those times. I applaud you sir for your willingness to show your level of bat**** crazy.

Now, go bury a few guns in the back yard because your 72 hours might be closer than you think.
    I find your lack of sympathy intolerable.

And I'm going to do something about it.

Wait.

Does "ignore it" count as "doing something"?

Because if it does, mister, I'm going to do a metric shton of that.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

He’s not wrong per se, that IS the endgame, but if he’s just now figured this out, and has t prepared accordingly, it’s his own fault. As it is yours for not believing what the end game really is!

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I find your lack of sympathy intolerable.

And I'm going to do something about it.

Wait.

Does "ignore it" count as "doing something"?

Because if it does, mister, I'm going to do a metric shton of that.

BKKcYWB.gif

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I remember reading about an incident where British troops said they were coming to take away a certain group of people's firearms. Didn't end up too well for them. Hope people realize that those who fail to learn from the past...

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    They want my belt loops, rubber bands, and pens and my finger you say. You lost your credibility right there. What they do want is bad enough, no need for senseless embellishments. That being said, the proposed language banning bumpstock "or other devices" that increase firing rate are troublesome. It seems to go well beyond bump stocks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK killer. This is pushing the edges and it will not go on.
    I overlook a lot of what you post as it is not that critical but you will not call another member a name in this way.
    No more will be said about this.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They want my belt loops, rubber bands, and pens and my finger you say. You lost your credibility right there. What they do want is bad enough, no need for senseless embellishments. That being said, the proposed language banning bumpstock "or other devices" that increase firing rate are troublesome. It seems to go well beyond bump stocks.

Iffy. Under the proposed law, I could see them prosecuting someone for using belt loops, rubber bands, etc to bumpfire. Heck BATFECES issued an official statement that a shoe lace was a machine gun. Not that it turned the firearm into a machine gun, that the shoe lace was in itself one.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    384   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Here's the problem kid...

I remember reading about an incident where British troops said they were coming to take away a certain group of people's firearms. Didn't end up too well for them. Hope people realize that those who fail to learn from the past...

HUGE problem here, that has Come Home to Roost.

Most middle age adults (40-60years) studied/were taught in school U.S. History and World History..I do NOT remember any "I'm OK-You're OK" type of subjects taught when I graduated from high school (1972).

We as young adults " learned from the past.." I would be surprised if you could find 1 in 50, 20 to 30 year old people that knows the approximant years that Our Troops were in World Wars I and II, or the reason that we fought them??

Let alone what history shows us what happens when these "Common Sense" firearms laws are put into place.

I am PROUD to say at least ONE of my children's (42 year old Son) favorite readings are the old volumes of the Time/Life library of the history of World War II..The other three kids, NOT so much of a concern about that subject..

To ME..It's the old story that "You reap what you Sow"...Take the History books out of the classrooms, and install the "Thoughts/Feelings" subjects, and this is what we have gotten???...

NO idea at ALL of what happens when Peoples firearms are regulated by some of these "Common Sense" gun laws....

THANKS INGO Rant over.....Bill.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm not much on conspiracy theory, but the government is coming to take my guns away.

Folks will laugh at you and ridicule you for saying such things; even folks in the "gun community".

They are blind to what is going on... and when they stop laughing they may find it is too late for them.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I recommend "Gun Control in the Third Reich"...armed citizens will not willingly load themselves on cattle cars headed to concentration camps. Technology (IBM Card Readers) aided the NAZIs during Krystal Nacht in identifying the homes of Jews who owned weapons. Before they took power one of the Weimar politicians said basically...gee, I hope no one evil ever has access to this information.

Modern technology and it's ability to be monitored has pretty much made the revolution obsolete.

inchrisin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Folks will laugh at you and ridicule you for saying such things; even folks in the "gun community".

They are blind to what is going on... and when they stop laughing they may find it is too late for them.

I'm just prepping for Trump to take his third term. We'll see who's laughing in 2024. Yeah.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom