• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So my boss emailed everyone yesterday with an anti black gun rant. I accidentally left a printout with some "facts" about school shootings on the printer yesterday for him to pickup and read.

Plan to post the following for all my Facebook acquaintances, a chance to clean up my friends list.

When you see a teenager tomorrow cutting class ask them a few questions:

How long did you spend making that really cool sign?

How long did you spend picking out the perfect outfit to wear so you would look really good in your protest selfie?

Have you spent 17 minutes in the last year talking to the loner kid that everyone ignores or worse yet bullies?

Do something and be a real part of the solution. Sit at the losers lunch table sometime this year. Offer to tutor someone who is struggling in school. Invite someone who struggles socially to a game or other school event. Don’t post mean stuff on social media.

The funny thing is that with all the fake concern about school safety I bet all kinds of security protocols will be broken tomorrow as the kids skip out on 17 minutes of class. Secure doors opened for them to flee the oppression, teachers no longer responsible for a set amount of kids, unsupervised teenagers in places they are not supposed to be.

alice-cooper-schools-out-1972-7.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can not envision what would have happened to us if we decided to have a walk out. Another time in another life.

Not that all teachers were always the finest of upright citizens (people have already been people) but I don't know that I ever had a teacher that would have admitted to being a member of an organization like this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianaBATS/

When we support our kids and support our schools that promote this activity, we're getting what we deserve.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Warren Central was having a "Walk-in" so as to keep the kids in the school. They will spend 17 minutes in the halls. My son is a Junior and told me he thought it was dumb to support the protest as he believed the law changes were idiotic. He was going to stay in his class and didn't care what people thought. He's a smart kid who I REALLY try to keep my opinions to myself to let him form his own his own views. Good for him. The logic of it escaped him.

Top Bottom