• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Thought I'd leave this here; San Francisco Is Suffering From The Excesses Of Its Own Liberalism . Interesting take on the disease of liberalism from one whom I'd classify, from her educational pedigree alone, as a staunch liberal. Is this the utopia they dream of and will the author now be cast down amongst the conservatives for exposing the nasty underside of the most liberal of the liberal?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    In Blue America, there are no failures of policy.

"It could work - if it was given enough funding."

There's left-wing law-enforcement types, probably even some on INGO, who would say the same thing: it's all just a matter of dollars and cents, and the cops are not getting enough of the pie. A thousand more Dennys...a couple thousand more Patrolman Blues, maybe a camera-hungry Hogsett to run the show with his supporting Blue Army behind him at the press conference...we'd have this place under control. We just need more good professionals. Policy, ideals, philosophy have nothing to do with it.

San Fran is an idea, more than a place. It's the ideal of the "life-long college campus." Liberals would rather be smashed in the face with articles like this one every day of their lives, than change their policies and admit they failed.

The feces, the urine, the broken glass, the tents...it all has to be tolerated, for the sake of The Dream.
    "San Francisco" is an idea that has to be kept alive.

And a lot of other cities are on a path to the same destination.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The city should simply tax the bejezus out of all the businesses and residents to get what they want.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    We were in san francisco 1 night last summer...and our window got smashed and my backpack got stolen.

Cops took report over the phone and told me to 'take your stuff inside at night next time...OK?'. Pissed me off. Nice town...we walked around down by the pier...but saw the homeless tents as we wandered toward downtown.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Bay Area is a horrible place with the most judgmental, intolerant, prejudiced people I have ever encountered.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In Blue America, there are no failures of policy.

"It could work - if it was given enough funding."

There's left-wing law-enforcement types, probably even some on INGO, who would say the same thing: it's all just a matter of dollars and cents, and the cops are not getting enough of the pie. A thousand more Dennys...a couple thousand more Patrolman Blues, maybe a camera-hungry Hogsett to run the show with his supporting Blue Army behind him at the press conference...we'd have this place under control. We just need more good professionals. Policy, ideals, philosophy have nothing to do with it.

San Fran is an idea, more than a place. It's the ideal of the "life-long college campus." Liberals would rather be smashed in the face with articles like this one every day of their lives, than change their policies and admit they failed.

The feces, the urine, the broken glass, the tents...it all has to be tolerated, for the sake of The Dream.
    "San Francisco" is an idea that has to be kept alive.

And a lot of other cities are on a path to the same destination.

It seems like you could just as easily replace "SanFran" with "Venezuela" without harming the accuracy one bit. Circling the same drain?

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    San Fran is the biggest dump I've ever seen. Literally, the biggest dump I've ever seen was on the sidewalk headed to Navy Pier. It was about as round as a coke can and perfectly spiraled up. Probably 3 feet long. Those homeless are eating good out there.

In downtown walking to our destination, I turned the corner to find a roaming mob of homeless in the streets and in the sidewalk. It felt like a scene in The Walking Dead.

Pure dump.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    But, damn, she IS good looking !

th

th

Top Bottom