• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    Congress and Trump pass and sign 2,300 page bill admitting they didn't have time to read it! This is ridiculous. Trump did say he will never sign a bill passed this way again. I guess I am not smart enough to understand how a bill can pass and become law without reading it first. Pelosi must have been right when she said we have to pass the bill first to see what's in it, referring to Obama care. And I thought this kind of would stop.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    Congress and Trump pass and sign 2,300 page bill admitting they didn't have time to read it! This is ridiculous. Trump did say he will never sign a bill passed this way again. I guess I am not smart enough to understand how a bill can pass and become law without reading it first. Pelosi must have been right when she said we have to pass the bill first to see what's in it, referring to Obama care. And I thought this kind of would stop.
    You honestly thought this would stop with Re-pubes in power? :rofl:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Seriously.........Until we start sending them home to the real world on a regular basis this is how it will be. Term limits/vote the snakes out what ever.

Do not be surprised at this.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    And this just proves that even Trump will screw us over.

Did anyone think Trump would actually be a savior?
    I saw him as the lesser of the evils and at one point I figured he only ran for the sake of helping Clintons.
    As soon as someone declares they're running for office they've lost my vote. From that point on they're a politician and a P.O.S.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Seriously.........Until we start sending them home to the real world on a regular basis this is how it will be. Term limits/vote the snakes out what ever.

Do not be surprised at this.

Sad truth is that there's not enough of "us" to put them back out in the real world. We need to hit the reset button. I've obviously made some poor choices at the ballot box, but I'm pretty good at hitting a 3 gallon pale from quite a ways away ;)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Didn't take Trump long to turn into a neocon...

Was hoping the ballot box would deliver the possibility of positive change for this country, but it appears that it isn't enough anymore.

He was really the last chance we had at peacefully fixing the government.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom