Jordan Peterson is coming to Louisville Palace....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Was going to put this in the SJW thread but wanted to let guys know....He may run against that Canadian PM with the girl's butt they got up there now......

Louisville Palace

Louisville Palace > Events > Dr. Jordan Peterson: 12 Rules For Life Tour - An Antidote To Chaos
    DR. JORDAN PETERSON: 12 RULES FOR LIFE TOUR - AN ANTIDOTE TO CHAOS

jtjlnlP.jpg

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    I'd never even heard of this guy until I saw him on FNC last month. What an impressive thinker---and, as someone who has no problem shutting down PC nonsense, is a total rarity in academia these days. Might be worth the trip down.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I heard about him on econtalk and have been pretty impressed with what I have heard/seen. It amazes me how many people get wound up by what he has to say.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Protesters out front....Looking to "smash the patriarchy"....

DfuqAAcVQAAy7ob.jpg

Great talk...Went through the Book of Genesis and western Civilization's foundation on Judeo Christian values.....It didn't sound preachy...I mean our resident Agnostics would have not been offended....His take on the comedic aspect of the Adam and Eve tale was brilliant...To shake his hand was a great honor...And he wanted to know your name...He would repeat it back as if to remember it...He mistakenly thought my wife's name "Laura" was "Gloria" and when she corrected him he said, "Laura, Laura, Laura...Got it..Please forgive me..." A very gracious man.....I hope some of you all get to see him in Indy tonight...Every show is different...I swear he had only the bare bones idea about what he was going to talk about and winged it...Just let the conversation go where it might....Many confused young men there...Some MGTOW's and some having relationship issues which they were MORE than willing to share with my wife and I while waiting in line for the meet and greet...I began speaking and I had about 5-6 young men gathered around me.....It seemed as if they shut themselves off from society and are having a hard time getting back in...The wife had three of them hanging on her every word....It was a good time...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Good looking group. Y'all clean up nice.

Thanks Bro...The wife enjoyed it more than I....Jordan has got three years on me and we both ran a trap line and a paper route in our youth...My wife said a couple of times, "He sounds like you with just bigger words...":laugh::laugh::laugh:

He seems like a genuinely nice guy...Very authentic and sincere...He's really worried about the direction and state of the world.....

Top Bottom