• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I think he makes some great points, but seeing how timid our friends on the left are, maybe not the wisest decision. The article states that some constituents were disturbed by the sight of an inanimate object. Several of these people will be seeking treatment for PTSD after suffering the unimaginable trauma of seeing a handgun in person.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...stituent-meeting/ar-AAvz8gP?OCID=ansmsnnews11

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My personal policy is to not remove my loaded carry gun from its holster in public (especially for show and tell) unless I'm planning on having to defend myself.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    My personal policy is to not remove my loaded carry gun from its holster in public (especially for show and tell) unless I'm planning on having to defend myself.

My thoughts, exactly. He could have made the same point without removing his loaded carry gun from the holster. The anti gun crowd will undoubtedly use this to paint all of us as unstable.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pretty dumb. If I don't know you personally, and you pull out a loaded weapon, I'm probably going to make myself scarce. Though, I guess it depends on the forum.

Last edited:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Would have been better to set an unloaded one on the desk and leave it there. Toward the end of the meeting say something to the effect of 'I just wanted to let you all know that the gun you have all been staring has been unloaded the entire time. I'd like to ask, which made you more nervous, the unloaded hunk of metal you could all see right in front of you, or the loaded on on my belt you didn't even know about? You'll notice neither one jumped up and assaulted anybody on their own.'

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    This would have been a much better way to make his point, and it would have made a better point. These are troubled times, and we must be very careful with what we do.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Would have been better to set an unloaded one on the desk and leave it there. Toward the end of the meeting say something to the effect of 'I just wanted to let you all know that the gun you have all been staring has been unloaded the entire time. I'd like to ask, which made you more nervous, the unloaded hunk of metal you could all see right in front of you, or the loaded on on my belt you didn't even know about? You'll notice neither one jumped up and assaulted anybody on their own.'

I like that.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

And a box of ammo to show they don't get out of the box on their own. "No gun is self-loading", not everyone gets that point.

Top Bottom