• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Looks like the deep state is trying to find a way to blackmail Trump into a Syrian strike/invasion.

Just like how they refuse to let the cold war die, constantly forcing Trump to have to take an aggressive stance with Russia for no clear reason when he claimed he wanted to resolve relations problems.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Furious? Deep State? I had no idea some many INGO people had Tscis. If national security isn't an issue, please inform us if the inappropriateness of this current situation...
    ...ya know, the situation where mueller passes on some wrongdoing (outside the scope of his mandate)to another investigative body.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Furious? Deep State? I had no idea some many INGO people had Tscis. If national security isn't an issue, please inform us if the inappropriateness of this current situation...
    ...ya know, the situation where mueller passes on some wrongdoing (outside the scope of his mandate)to another investigative body.

Please explain to us what happened to Attorney/Client Privilege in this matter?

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Depends upon what they seized.

im almost positive they seized evidence of financial crimes committed by Mr. Cohen.

Live press conference with Trump right now. I can’t hear everything, but he seems to be mumbling something about missing strawberries in the ward room and the existence of a second key. :dunno:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    dgbg.gif

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    We have the Fast and Furious scandal, the IRS targeting conservative groups, private servers filled with classified government information in someone's crapper, Democrats sabotaging their own party in an election, but we're worried about some skank queen Trump long donged 12 years ago? Good grief!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wonder how this ties in with Russian collusion. That is what Mueller was mandated to investigate, right?

Top Bottom