• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This reminds me of when dc got after Bill Gates years ago. Among other things, they will probably explain that when you are a big bag of money, you need to hire a few dc law/lobby firms to make sure that leadership is getting it's cut of the cash. Once that gets settled I'm sure the company will have a much brighter future.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Interesting congressional hearing going on now. Cant completely make up my mind why I dislike Zuckerberg so much...

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    This reminds me of when dc got after Bill Gates years ago. Among other things, they will probably explain that when you are a big bag of money, you need to hire a few dc law/lobby firms to make sure that leadership is getting it's cut of the cash. Once that gets settled I'm sure the company will have a much brighter future.

Wise is Leadeye beyond his years. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Bingo.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    When are they going to start talking about the tracking and invasion of privacy conducted regularly by the central government?

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Well....him being a liberal douche bag that stole the whole idea that has made him rich might be a good reason.
    Behind every great fortune there is a crime.
    —Honore de Balzac

Original translation:
    The secret of a great success for which you are at a loss to account is a crime that has never been found out, because it was properly executed.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This whole thing is so gut-wrenchingly full of hypocrisy that it is totally disgusting.
    Do a net search for Obama Facebook Data Mining.
    It is only a problem when non-Democrats do it.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This whole thing is so gut-wrenchingly full of hypocrisy that it is totally disgusting.
    Do a net search for Obama Facebook Data Mining.
    It is only a problem when non-Democrats do it.

I thought they sold data indiscriminately to whoever would pay, republicans or democrats. They are just now getting mad that the Russians figured out how to game the system.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Looks like Zuckerberg had a booster seat....

mark-zuckerberg-chair-senate.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I thought they sold data indiscriminately to whoever would pay, republicans or democrats. They are just now getting mad that the Russians figured out how to game the system.

Yeah, maybe so, but when the Democrats did it they were praised for being innovative and clever. When the Trump campaign does it, it is THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT ​and we must have congressional hearings. :puke:

Top Bottom