• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I would think Hollingsworth would be a lock for this, but just wondering. I'm not finding much info on James Dean. Google searches don't bring up the same guy. :):

Jason

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hollingsworth is kinda meh. I voted for him because he's not a leper. James Dean, however, at least has a cool name.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    His best quote: “In addition, Medora would produce a twenty passenger amphibious aircraft capable of crossing high mountain ranges like the Rockies. The spaceport would land cargo containers large enough to transport high value cultural objects like the holy Quran and would enjoy the support of the United Nations General Assembly and UNESCO.”

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I have also heard him talk about how there should be an expendable generation to be used for medical testing. Crazy was the word I was thinking of, I just wanted some other opinions.

Jason

Jag3212323

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Johnson county
    Is there any reason to be unhappy with Hollingsworth?

To my knowledge, he hasn’t been very open to the idea of having any forums that allow citizens to meet with him without being a part of a group with photo op. No town halls, etc. I could be wrong as I live in the northernmost region of his district, but I haven’t seen anything to show me that I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Political Science BA degree in one of the nation’s top 10 academically strongest programs with a cutting edge women’s studies curriculum achieving Dean’s List. Writing for the school paper, volunteering in homeless shelters and at a home for para/quadraplegics, working in a state senator’s office, polling and analyzing data using statistics and demographics studying the African American voter, women’s voting and political behavior, world history of the women’s movement including Stalin’s feminism and militancy and economic determinants of political behavior and social destabilization.

DISQUALIFIED!

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Trey Hollingsworth called me a few months ago, not his office or a recorded message. I spoke with him for a few minutes about various topics. Once we hung up, I found the his DC office number and called it just to make sure I wasn't having a joke played on me. His staffer answered the phone and I asked if Hollingsworth was calling constituents and
    he replied that he was. He also said I could talk to him again if I wished.
    That is the only time I've had a Representative of any kind call me. So in my experience he is doing what he should be doing.

Top Bottom