• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    I have no doubt that some will find that offensive. But as an aging greybeard myself it just brings a semi-sad kind of grin. Old folks humor I suppose. I'm sure her Navy husband would approve. Me personally, I'm sitting here thinking it would be great to see them take the first dance at the heavenly version of the Marine Corps Birthday Ball. Comforting thoughts for uncertain times. . .

Last edited:

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    To non 'Jar Heads' it is not P.C. To us 'Jar Heads UP YOURS YOU non hackers. Wear the Blues any you rate a opinion. If you HAVEN'T keep it to yourself. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    To non 'Jar Heads' it is not P.C. To us 'Jar Heads UP YOURS YOU non hackers. Wear the Blues any you rate a opinion. If you HAVEN'T keep it to yourself. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A non-hacker? Is that just everyone who is not a Marine?

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy

No. Just those who 'CRY' about a Decorated Marine, you know the White House HONOR GUARD TYPE, and a very CLASSY former First Lady who deserves a Honor Guard into heaven.

Is it you don't like the 'Gunny'? Don't like the Military? Or just don't like the late First Lady?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No. Just those who 'CRY' about a Decorated Marine, you know the White House HONOR GUARD TYPE, and a very CLASSY former First Lady who deserves a Honor Guard into heaven.

Is it you don't like the 'Gunny'? Don't like the Military? Or just don't like the late First Lady?

Huh? What galaxy did you get this question from?

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    Huh? What galaxy did you get this question from?

WOW! How do you get dressed in the morning? This was a VERY VERY simple reply to your asinine question and it's STILL way over your head.

I am finished here. I am reminded of the adage "who is the bigger fool. The fool or the one who argues with him." Have a nice, and obviously VERY simple life.:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I'm trying to see the problem with Kut's question.
    I've seen people get riled up over some of his statements, but what am I missing on this question?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not a vet, and I find it very sweet and respectful to both. Its a cute bit of comforting humor, given that the Marines are there by their sides nearly constantly. So this joke pretty much wrote itself.

Anyone who would find this offensive needs some serious introspection.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Isn't spring supposed to be when love is in the air? It's been a bit strange lately.

Seeing it on my FB page too, some real nuttiness.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    Not a vet, and I find it very sweet and respectful to both. Its a cute bit of comforting humor, given that the Marines are there by their sides nearly constantly. So this joke pretty much wrote itself.

Anyone who would find this offensive needs some serious introspection.

Thanks. YOU sir are smart enough to see the point. Sadly the 'small bus' crown doesn't.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Earlier in my time at INGO, I would've interjected something light and humorous to shift attention away from the bizarre insulting language directed at a fellow INGOer.

Now, I just try to avoid these things and ignore them.

Wait.

Dangit.

Top Bottom