• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Uh . . . I get whey these people are doing this, because it's Just What They Do, but even with investigators who are essentially working for them, any evidence of collusion and tampering has all pointed at the Clintons and their web.

Nothing like doubling down when you already know you've lost.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Who at the DNC thought this would help their dismal looking future? The voters who think this is a good idea are going to be voting Dem anyway. The ever elusive undecided voter will see the lawsuit for what it is, a petty sore loser that does not have the best interest of the USA as their top priority.

The Democratic Party sued... Republican President Donald Trump’s campaign... on Friday, charging that they conspired to WIN the 2016 U.S. presidential election, a court filing showed.

And no matter what happens with the court case Hillary will still be a loser and not living in the White House.

The Democratic Party sued Russia...

I bet Sarah Palin can hear Putin laughing from her back porch.

What will really be interesting is when the collusion is shown to be the dems.

I told my wife a year ago when this witch hunt started that the only witch there were going to find would be the Queen Witch of the DNC. I still believe this whole thing will bite the Dem's in the butt.

A look into the future of this trial:

419abf33676315624b9b7288eebf3409.png

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    "Crap, Mueller isn't finding anything, we need another tactic!"

the good thing is maybe we'll finally get DNC people under oath saying what happened with their hack and why they refused to let FBI evaluate it. And from there get into Hillary's server,etc.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    In the history of lawsuits that were also bad ideas, this could be #1.
    I'm assuming that the Democrat Party is hoping that with the mid-terms on the horizon that they escalate with more momentum behind the Trump/Russia allegations.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have heard some opinions that this is a direct response to the criminal referrals of Comey, McCabe, Lynch and The Witch. If that is correct, might it not be trageted at giving your sycophantic media a counter narrative to bomb the airwaves with for the purpose of obfuscation

They seem like dead-enders whose only hope are the midterms. If they fail to gain control of either branch of congress, they shall likely hang together or separately as the case may be

Top Bottom