Parkland Student Kyle Kashuv Subjected To Intimidation By School Admins & Police

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    [h=1]If you haven't heard of Kyle Kashuv, he's a Parkland student who stands up for the Second Amendment and has been critical of the school administration, the Broward County Sehriff, the FBI and the grandstanding anti-gun students who are the darlings of CNN and the rest of the Leftist media.

Recently he took his first trip to a gun range. He and his father took professional instruction and Kyle shot a gun for the first time. he posted about the experience online and was immediately attacked on socila media by the usual suspects.

The the school administration and the Broward County Sheriff decided some intimidation was in order.

BREAKING: Anti-Gun Control Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned By School Security For Visiting Gun Range With His Father
    [/h]
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/29790/breaking-anti-gun-control-parkland-survivor-kyle-daily-wire

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Posted about this in the Gun Control thread.

As with anything, be skeptical. This entire story is based on his word, the word of a high school kid that's getting national media attention... and happens to be very buddy-buddy with Ben Shapiro (owner of Daily Wire).

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. The way he described it sounds way too convenient. Propaganda happens on both sides every day.

Edit: **** me. Why is this genpol.

Edit 2: Fox News has picked it up. Kyle Kashuv says school security questioned him for visiting gun range with his dad | Fox News

Edit 3: And Crowder: https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/lawyer-kyle-kashuv-complain-police/

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    So the Sheriff's Dept that is doing this is the same one that ignored the actual shooter?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Like G said, I think a practical dose of skepticism is warranted. I follow Kyle on twitter because as a public figure now, he's a likely newsmaker. I'll just say I'm not 100% confident that he's not embellishing. I don't think he's outright fabricating it, but I think he's not above embellishing his treatment by the resource officer at least a little. I don't think that has anything to do with his idolizing Ben Shapiro.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Like G said, I think a practical dose of skepticism is warranted. I follow Kyle on twitter because as a public figure now, he's a likely newsmaker. I'll just say I'm not 100% confident that he's not embellishing. I don't think he's outright fabricating it, but I think he's not above embellishing his treatment by the resource officer at least a little. I don't think that has anything to do with his idolizing Ben Shapiro.

He posted the hall pass that they gave him to visit the resource officer. So the meeting at least happened.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Posted about this in the Gun Control thread.

As with anything, be skeptical. This entire story is based on his word, the word of a high school kid that's getting national media attention... and happens to be very buddy-buddy with Ben Shapiro (owner of Daily Wire).

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. The way he described it sounds way too convenient. Propaganda happens on both sides every day.

Edit: **** me. Why is this genpol.

Edit 2: Fox News has picked it up. Kyle Kashuv says school security questioned him for visiting gun range with his dad | Fox News

Edit 3: And Crowder: https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/lawyer-kyle-kashuv-complain-police/

Kashuv produced his class-dismissal note requiring him to meet with "Mr. Greenleaf":

schoolnote.jpg

There currently is no inherent or exceptional reason to be skeptical of Kashuv's account.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Anyone could embellish on this story, but without evidence that this kid has done so in the past I'm not going to ascribe any level of intellectual dishonesty until I have a reason. What he reports is very easy to believe.

I hope his parents do retain an attorney and at the very least get the school and the Broward Co sheriff to publicly explain their actions.

And, assuming it's legal to do so in Florida as it would be here, that kid needs to have his mobile phone recording audio all the time when he is communicating with any of those people and not ask for permission because they are obviously able to intimidate him sufficiently to prevent him from recording.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Why? Is there evidence that he has "embellished" in the past?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why? Is there evidence that he has "embellished" in the past?

A little. I've followed him on twitter since he first started speaking out shortly after the shooting. I remember in the weeks after the shooting, he kinda embellished some stuff on twitter regarding Hogg. Don't get me wrong. I think he's a decent kid with at least ostensibly better character than his counterpart. I'm not doubting what he said is exactly true. I'm just saying that I'm not going to react to it as if I'm sure it happened exactly as he related it until there is some better confirmation. I saw where he posted the hall pass. And that's a good start. But I was pretty sure he was indeed called to the security office. It's what happened in the security office that I'd like better confirmation of, if that's even possible.

That said, his story is something I *could* believe. It appears within the character of that department.

Top Bottom