• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    tolerance.jpg

Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report | Fox News

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I am disappointed that a MAGA wearer would acknowledge the existence of something called a "verbal attack".

Well, one of them did call him the "N" word, which I think is a Level 1 felony in some parts. And at least one threatened violence.
    Ironic, given that the people angered at the hat are notable for labeling Trump supporters "racist."

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Calling someone the "N" word can be a felony ? ! ! Really ? What if someone is called a "cracker, Jew boy, kike, spic, dago, wop, etc?" Same felony charge is applicable ?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Tough situation. I wouldn’t want to be a ***** and run away crying. But no way I am eating the food prepared and served by those people because you know idiots like that are going to do something nasty to it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very sad. Shows how hypocritical the left is. Ruining Mother's Day for a group over a hat that was none of their ****ing business.

Oh yes. Just like those in the NFL. Time and a place and the work place is neither.
    When I was growing up if you pulled some stupid **** like this you stood a good chance of spitting out your teeth. Actions had consequences. The Bravo Sierra PC world we have been forced to accept has eliminated this factor.
    It will be the end of us. The cycle is to far in to reverse it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh yes. Just like those in the NFL. Time and a place and the work place is neither.
    When I was growing up if you pulled some stupid **** like this you stood a good chance of spitting out your teeth. Actions had consequences. The Bravo Sierra PC world we have been forced to accept has eliminated this factor.
    It will be the end of us. The cycle is to far in to reverse it.

You are quite right. So many of these little snowflakes are in dire need of an arse-whipping.I think they desperately want to redefine manhood so that they need never be expected to back up their mouth

The funny thing is they'll get right in your face and apparently think there is some kind of force field around them that a fist (or a roundhouse kick) can't penetrate

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You are quite right. So many of these little snowflakes are in dire need of an arse-whipping.I think they desperately want to redefine manhood so that they need never be expected to back up their mouth

The funny thing is they'll get right in your face and apparently think there is some kind of force field around them that a fist (or a roundhouse kick) can't penetrate

force field reminded me of this
    1:45 is where I'm thinking of, though it doesn't hurt to watch the whole clip.
    [video=youtube;usDs2mhDC6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDs2mhDC6w[/video]

drumsscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Carmel

:yesway: Exactly well said....

SirLiftsALatte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Shameful. Is this a more accurate reflection of the "tolerant left" or Cheesecake Factory's poor hiring standards? How is every person involved not looking for another job right now? Especially the managers, who allowed that kind of culture to develop.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And when you do bust one of them up they cry like a little girl. Start a gofundme page for plastic surgery and so on.

Top Bottom