• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    BTFO_Kut.jpg

Mueller told Trump's legal team he will not indict the president, Giuliani tells Fox News | Fox News

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, is it possible there was nothing to indict him on.
    Russia Russia Russia........well Poop.
    OK....Stormy Stormy Stormy......well Poop.

SirLiftsALatte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Sessions, Rosenstein, and Mueller = Swamp critters. It seems clear to me that Trump was right when he called it a witch hunt. Sessions and Rosenstein should be fired the instant that Trump is cleared.

I heard a few days ago that Mueller interviewed for the FBI director position shortly before he was appointed to the special counsel. If that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is...

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Of the 19 indictments mentioned in the article, how many are Trump people indicted for Russian collusion? Last I heard, it was zero. But they do have some tax evasion dating back to 2005. Wow, we're getting a lot for our 10 million dollars spent.

I should say that different. $ 10,000,000.00 SPENT. A little more impact when you add the zeroes.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Key phrase: "Giuliani tells Fox"

Surely I'm not the only one keeping up with Rudy making **** up recently? But even if he is telling the truth, that would simply mean that Mueller plans on delivering his findings and letting Congress decide what to do.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sessions, Rosenstein, and Mueller = Swamp critters. It seems clear to me that Trump was right when he called it a witch hunt. Sessions and Rosenstein should be fired the instant that Trump is cleared.

I heard a few days ago that Mueller interviewed for the FBI director position shortly before he was appointed to the special counsel. If that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is...

Mueller was interviewed the day before he was named as special counsel. It's going to be really difficult for me to believe that a spurned Mueller decides to accept the special counsel position to get back at Trump, the day after his interview. Govt doesn't work that fast.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well, is it possible there was nothing to indict him on.
    Russia Russia Russia........well Poop.
    OK....Stormy Stormy Stormy......well Poop.
    I wonder is this the first indication that they have nothing to prosecute Trump for. Rather than come out and say it the spin is that even if there was dirt he couldn't be indicted. Best bet is to wrap up the Special Counsel before it costs the taxpayer any more money, because that is the responsible thing to do.

What do you mean why didn't we check to see if we could prosecute the POTUS before we began the investigation? I mean the memo was only written in 1999 by the Justice Department around the time Clinton was in trouble. No one remembers that part of US political history.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wonder is this the first indication that they have nothing to prosecute Trump for. Rather than come out and say it the spin is that even if there was dirt he couldn't be indicted. Best bet is to wrap up the Special Counsel before it costs the taxpayer any more money, because that is the responsible thing to do.

What do you mean why didn't we check to see if we could prosecute the POTUS before we began the investigation? I mean the memo was only written in 1999.

With that kind of money spent they should have found something. Anything past Stormy. That is old news. If there is something lets get the hell on with it.
    If they found nothing then heads should be on lodge poles.
    10,000,000 and nothing for it. Seems to be the way of things.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

What do you mean why didn't we check to see if we could prosecute the POTUS before we began the investigation? I mean the memo was only written in 1999 by the Justice Department around the time Clinton was in trouble. No one remembers that part of US political history.

I don't know if this legitimately not understanding the what is being said, or wishing. The DoJ has a policy that says the president cannot be indicted... not while president, at least. That's applies to all presidents. The legal footing, or whether it can or cannot happen, has not be settled.

The DoJ holding such a policy, does NOT mean that a crime has not occurred, only that the president would need to be impeached, before he is charged. The idea that "we check to see if we could prosecute the POTUS before we began the investigation," defaults to the belief that the president can engage in criminal activities and never be held to account. I imagine that the founders would probably disagree.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    With that kind of money spent they should have found something. Anything past Stormy. That is old news. If there is something lets get the hell on with it.
    If they found nothing then heads should be on lodge poles.
    10,000,000 and nothing for it. Seems to be the way of things.

Just scratching the surface:
    13 Russians indicted, 4 Americans indicted, sanctions of Russian companies related to election interference, Michael Cohen pay for play, Trump family members meeting with Russians in an attempt to gain intelligence on Clinton.

...all in a year. Keep in mind the Clinton investigation lasted FIVE, and wasn't as permissive.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Good Lord! There was no Russia collusion! This investigation was a fraud from the start. It has overstepped its bounds over and over. You wanna spend money prosecuting Russian collusion, put Killary on trial!

The swamp needs to be drained of all those involved in the "witch hunt" And its a big swamp!

Im so tired of this s**t, its not funny. Let Trump do the job he was elected to do. With all the obstruction at every turn its amazing hes accomplished as much as he has, which is far more than than Obummer did in 8 freaking years, unless you're counting flushing the country and American people down the toilet as an accomplishment.

Top Bottom