• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    u want to see what absolute scumbags Rahm Emanuel and Arne Duncan are?
    • According to emails obtained via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, first reported by The Baltimore Post, advisors to then-President Barack Obama immediately strategized how to exploit the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary school to push their gun control agenda. "Tap peoples [sic] emotions," Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel advised then-Education Secretary Arne Duncan on December 16, 2012, just two days after the massacre that left 26 dead. The victims' bodies were yet to be laid to rest.

The two discussed how they could exploit the tragedy to bring about their anti-gun agenda. "What are your thoughts?" Duncan asked Emanuel on an email with the subject line, "CT shooting."

"Go for a vote this week asap before it fades," replied Emanuel. "Tap peoples [sic] emotion. Make it simple assault weapons."

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I don't think their is a Baltimore Post newspaper or ever was, the OP may have been thinking Washington Post or Baltimore Sun but there is no beastie called the Baltimore Post.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

My bad after looking in the net their is such a publication called the Baltimore Post , oops.

nwihiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2018
    Lake County
    This isn't particularly surprising, it's obvious they pander to people's emotions to try and infringe our rights, but it is nice to have some confirmation of it. I doubt this will change much though.

Top Bottom