• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like the protesters stumbled into the boogie man. What luck.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The NRA used to wait before making a statement. Said they were being "respectful". And what did that get us?
    The anti-gunners and politicians had 30 days or so of owning the discussion.
    So, if anything, they were the ones being disrespectful.

So, if they want to accuse of it, I will throw it back in their face.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    **** the gun grabbers
    They are the only ones lying and pushing an agenda that gets people killed by not being able to defend themselves against not just attackers using guns but vehicles, knives, bats, fists, on and on

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You do have to admit, it’s at least a little tone deaf...

I'm sure the shop and the NRA rep worked out the details on this months ago. Are they just supposed to call it off because of the shooting at the school?

It's not like NRA saw the news of the shooting and thought, "oh boy, what a great opportunity to set up out in front of a local gun shop and talk to people. Get somebody to Indiana tooth sweet."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm sure the shop and the NRA rep worked out the details on this months ago. Are they just supposed to call it off because of the shooting at the school?

It's not like NRA saw the news of any shooting and thought, "oh boy, what a great opportunity to set up out in front of a local gun shop and talk to people. Get somebody to Indiana tooth sweet."
    It's more like the anti gun string pullers saw news of any shooting and thought. "oh boy, what a great opportunity to set up and talk people into pushing our agenda. Get somebody wherever toot sweet!"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Protesters were really insensitive to let out all that hot air while people in Hawaii have to deal with that freaky volcano.

sht4brnz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    N.IndNpls
    If it were a chainsaw?
    Would you see protest if front of the hardware store?
    A Car dealership after a crowd gets mowed down?
    And I'll wager the POS was not a NRA member.

FOCUS PEOPLE

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Mayor Ditslear decided it was in his best interest to visit the shop and share his opinion of distaste

I'm not a mayor, nor have I ever been a mayor, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably not a best practice for a mayor to condemn a tax-paying business that chooses to operate in his/her town or city.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm also going out on a limb and say he's a politician.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville

It's not like NRA saw the news of the shooting and thought, "oh boy, what a great opportunity to set up out in front of a local gun shop and talk to people. Get somebody to Indiana tooth sweet."

i think the logistics of the opening were planned out well in advance of today. How were they to know that a shooting was to take place the day before? I also see it as an opportunity lost. It would have been nice, not required or needed, to have a donation box for the two injured. IMHO, this would have gone a long way towards showing how the “gun” people care.

Top Bottom