Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 101 of 504 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5036

User Info Menu

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lauret...-isis-n2376411

The one thing I could respect T. Noah for... calling out Antifa's violence.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Exercising restraint and taking care of yourself is 'privilege' now.
    Yeah, you Thin-Privilege people like to think that you got where you are through self-discipline and strength, but the rest of us aren't fooled. We know that you were born with that Thin-Privilege metabolism that lets you eat whatever you want, as much as you want, and to always stay thin.
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

User Info Menu

Come on... it really isn't. We can't keep going down that rabbit hole. It should never be appropriate or "okay" to be retroactively outraged at a comedian's jokes... regardless of who they are.
    You're right. But that is the current tactic of the left, so turnabout is deliciously fair play. Mutually assured destruction only works if there is mutual destruction.

Where's the #metoo movement today? Seems like it got awfully quiet after quite a few liberals got a taste of their own medicine.

Those mainly concerned with their own virtue may not have noticed that there is a cultural war going on. And all is fair in love and war.

User Info Menu

If this headline had any other race, the writer would be fired and blacklisted.

I read the the article and agreed on four of his 12...

But still, come'on... how is this acceptable? Actually, I think it should be acceptable and it should be acceptable to have any race listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    The only way people are going to learn the effects of their actions, is when those same actions are applied to them.
    Just like enforcing stupid laws. Enforce them for everyone, so they can see how stupid they are, then repeal them.
    I think it just shows them how effective the tool is. Both sides are very aware of how easy it is to go after someone's livelihood. Rubbing someone's face in it is just a really bad gamble that it'll never happen to your side (it will, always, you can't win this gamble.)

Pandora's Box is already open, and this method of taking people down will never go away. I feel like the more consistent and right position to take is to be 100% against the use of it... rather than partaking in the schadenfreude of it all. While you may not be able to prevent it from happening to you, at least you won't look worse when it does.

I'm sure I haven't been immune to this in the past... but I'm seeing how bad it's getting, how unfair it is, and not seeing the humor in it anymore.

We don't want to be the UK. We don't want to be humorless prudes. We don't want to jail people for jokes.
    Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    That's okay. Every SJW in the country is mentally adding them to how they perceive you anyway. They're going to assume that you identify as Hitler and I hope they will have the courtesy to use the preferred Hitler pronouns when addressing you.
    What would Hitler's preferred pronoun have been?
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    What would Hitler's preferred pronoun have been?
    Er und ihn/ihm.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyTom View Post
    Er und ihn/ihm.
    That's a natural assumption, but there's always the possibility that he had actual preferences other than those that his patriarchal society forced him into at birth.

User Info Menu

Peak Buzzfeed.

Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

User Info Menu

Peak Buzzfeed.