Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 184 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1935
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    I see what I did, I mixed her up with Julia Salazar, who did win.
    I just saw it reported that Cynthia blamed high voter turnout for her loss.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    Ahh...the old Kevin Spacey

Several things stood out on that article.

You can be a registered sex offender and have a felony on your record, and still retain your teaching license (probably be a PITA to find someone to hire you though

And it didn't say "ex wife". Surprised the deputy is still with her, for the time being
    ďShe still is a talented teacher and has those skills, and I donít see any reason to destroy her ability to make a living and to contribute to society in a positive way.Ē

So is she going to teach oral skills to adults?

Having said that, she seems nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    ďShe still is a talented teacher and has those skills, and I donít see any reason to destroy her ability to make a living and to contribute to society in a positive way.Ē

So is she going to teach oral skills to adults?

Having said that, she seems nice.

I don't know where these teachers were when I was in high school. All of my teachers looked like Ruth Ginsburg.
    My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post

I don't know where these teachers were when I was in high school. All of my teachers looked like Ruth Ginsburg.
    I know, right?

User Info Menu

Indeed.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

The Insane "Social Justice" Thread II

Something I donít get about this teacher /kid stuff, well maybe a bunch of things...

Whatís the attraction of a 14 yo boy to a reasonably attractive 29 yo married woman?

This isnít the first time - or the 100th time - weíve heard of this stuff. Do the adults not realize whatís likely to happen to them? Do the boys not realize that if they brag about it, itís going to be over? (Iím assuming the boy is a willing, and probably eager participant. )

Well, Iíll leave it at that...

User Info Menu

Something I donít get about this teacher /kid stuff, well maybe a bunch of things...

Whatís the attraction of a 14 yo boy to a reasonably attractive 29 yo married woman?

This isnít the first time - or the 100th time - weíve heard of this stuff. Do the adults not realize whatís likely to happen to them? Do the boys not realize that if they brag about it, itís going to be over? (Iím assuming the boy is a willing, and probably eager participant. )

The simplest and most logical explanation is that she is probably bat**** crazy.
    My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

The Insane "Social Justice" Thread II

The simplest and most logical explanation is that she is probably bat**** crazy.
    Maybe, but it seems there must (or may) be something more to it. 🤷🏼*♂️...

Last edited by Hawkeye; 4 Days Ago at 11:08.

User Info Menu

Adult = This time it is different.
    Kid = DUDE! I just nailed our English Teacher!!!!!!

Also find it interesting how much more acceptable this behavior is for women and male children, but not for men and female children. Male children get an "atta-boy", and female children are victims. Male adults are vilified, and female adults are "hot" and "I wish I was her student".
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    Also find it interesting how much more acceptable this behavior is for women and male children, but not for men and female children. Male children get an "atta-boy", and female children are victims. Male adults are vilified, and female adults are "hot" and "I wish I was her student".
    That's because it's not the same situation. As much as our modern culture tries to inculcate is with the "no double standards" and "men and women are equal in every way" nonsense, the fact remains that boys are not the same as girls and men are not the same as women. The interaction between an adult male and juvenile female is not the same on a fundamental level at the interaction between and adult female and a juvenile male. The power dynamic, especially physically, is dramatically different. The relative sex drives and what motivates are dramatically different. The emotional connection to sex is completely different. You can't just say something is the same when it's not and make it the same.

Given that, on a moral and ethical level, I think it's wrong for an adult female to have sexual contact with a juvenile male. What I don't believe (and probably never will) is that it is damaging to the juvenile male in any manner, shape, or form the same way it can be and usually is for a juvenile female who has had sexual contact with an adult male. The crime is fundamentally different because the interaction is fundamentally different.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!